○~ A dance with death ~ ●

《○no one's point• 》                                          'aw.. Come on geno..~' reaper purred, trying to get geno to focus on him desperately. Geno, tried not to focus on him, exerting his eyes from the deathly version of himself that he loved so deeply . 'Shut up reaper..' he digresed unhappily, Reaper was being annoying once again. It seemed like a habit to the chillful deathly skeleton, Buging him when it wasnt needed, and some how ticked him off the most. This time reaper was doing something new, which was asking for attention- and it should be known that reaper had plenty of attention from were ever he orientation from, Same with most sans-es. He was just screwing with geno. Speaking of geno, he was trying to pay less and less attention on reaper. His eyes were drifting onto reapers hands, which were tugging on his scarf. It was an act of trying to pull him closer, to somehow lock their gazes into one. 'I'm trying to talk to you here~' reaper fluttered, grabing genos hand. 'And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!-' he was interrupted by reaper hands turning to a new position, One clucking  onto genos  back, taping lightly on his white bloody jacket. Sending shivers through his spine The other gripped genos hand, which caused geno to get slightly surprise at the sudden movement. '..heheh. i love the way your hands fit in mine♡~' reaper Noted, causing geno to spring with all sorts of blush. The scarfed skeleton averted his eyes
' Shut uppp..' Geno murmured, a light dark red blush spreading onto his face as he spoke. Reaper moved closer to geno, it wasn't to signal a kiss, but..a dance? After was confused. Sure reaper could dance somewhat well (if you could count staking his prey-) and a few other version of him self had moves. But him? Did it look like he could dance? Reaper pulled him closer which signaled to geno that he was basically doomed. ' ..dance with me~' reaper chimed, sending a wave  of blissful flutteres down genos spine. He couldn't help but give in to deaths charm. Reaper spun geno around in a dance, their fingers still intertwined in a loving grib. Pulling in and out swiftly in the dance, he  then twirled after,  somehow in such a way not even the narrator could described. 'Well he was skilled'

afters mind chided, after adjusting to the dizziness that he started to feel

afters mind chided, after adjusting to the dizziness that he started to feel. A feeling- as if butterfly's were slowly being turned in to tornadoes fliped upside down, turning in spiral lines, it did make him dizzy- in a swirling bliss of happiness in the moment. After took a step back feeling a warmth surround his face and body, but reaper pulled him back. Their faces just moments away from diving into each others. Reaper removed his hand from afters, and cupped afters face with it- soon swiping into a kiss of love and passion. This action made a hot amout of blush form to both of the skeletons, mainly geno- as he felt the butterfly's leave the tornado format  and fly upwards into many lines that shaped into hearts. Seeming to explode like rockets. After the cluster of a kiss both of the skeletons faces were clutched with a paint splatter of deeply shaded blush. '..it takes a very..very special kind of idiot to do what you just did..' Geno spoke, with out a snicker of doubt in his voice '..well I take that as a compliment..~♡' reaper added, kissing genos head lightly as the shorter skeleton under him wondered why he loved this charming  idiot so deeply.                                  ♡■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■●□□□□□□□□□□□□♡  ☆  word count: 605☆  A/N: ( wowzers I wrote more than a paragraph. I'd like to say sorry for a litte bit of a lack of theses storys- I know i don't have a date set up for these story's, and I sertainlly don't want to put up dead lines for myself. so I'd just like to say thanks for getting to number 9 of this story and for that one vote- it really counts to me children-)