♡The laziness Reaper♡

A/N(authors note): ~Sorry for my sudden death children, I've got some holy chrismas magic in my pokect ;w;                                        ~~~~~●~No one's perspective~●~~~~~           In the midst of the remaining darkness, the sun had bloomed up once more. It's glowing growth of warmth had just sprouted, And there would soon be more.But (It's a big but-)in the somewhat comfort of a bed, almost drowing itself in darkness,was a skeleton. Two, To be in fact, One of the two was named Reaper,A very of sans,many have heard of him, But in a different sources of names. All of which are true- Since it is fairly obvious that he has 'reaped' many. The second is named geno, Or after by a few, He is also version of sans. But with slight differences that make him A,  Somewhat  interesting version of the original in the multiunivers. Now, Reaper, As lazzy as he maybe, Had woken up  Before his love. He slightly chuckled, It was A low, calm and quite, Chuckle. Usually when he laughed it sounded more deathly, And brought fear into many. The roped skeleton soon realized that his laugh,was a bit less deathly, Which caused his famous sans smile to get wider, Out of glee. 'hehe..Oh after..' he said, Calm,with slight deathly giggle. 'you really make me feel, Like I still belong..♡' he said, hearts now forming in his eyes. Reaper leaned in closer to geno, who was barely even called 'After', His head was on the left side of the pillow.
As he leaded closer, He was close to genos fellow sansy smile, he seemed rather prepared for the kiss, but didnt know what hit him, As after tilled his head to the right side, Also unknowingly,as he wasn't expecting the kiss. As there mouths locked in a tired morning kiss, Reapers body fluttered,With a blush that took him more then a second to process. In the mid swing of the kiss, Reapers eyes fluided with more hearts then he could even imagine could be summoned. His heartbeat sparked, with a clear,and soft, thump. Genos eyes soon leaped open surprised, with a dark raven red blush that over took him. Reaper pulled away from the over taking kiss, he felt his souls warth and gave an even more wide chessy smile, pulling Geno closer.

 Reaper pulled away from the over taking kiss, he felt his souls warth and gave an even more wide chessy smile, pulling Geno closer

Geno, Almost as full of blush as reaper, Was trying to avert his eyes. But to know avail,as he was pulled in closer, by death himself, In a warm, loveing, Lazzy, In brace.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡|word count: 430