🖤more short stuff thats also fluff🖤

A/N: okay so today's story is special because these lil love birbs are HOO-MAN meaning their walking flesh sacks, and guess what? I can draw hoomans, so Guess what kiddos, I DREW THE DRAWING UP THEre so that's why it sucks so much. Also this chapter has the weird "texting" thing, so if you don't like that jazz I'm sorry my guy.Anyway sorry that I barely write, I'm trying to get 🅱️etter at it i swear. We can't all be as good as writing as countryhumans-fan whichyoushouldfollowsothey canhookyouupwithsomegoodcontentpleasedonttakemykids
Anyway, enjoy this trashy fluffy Garbage!
~•
Reapers POV

It was about 6:00 on on a Friday, And, me being the genus I am decided to go on a date with my boyfriend Geno as a way to kick off the weekend. it was cold outside, although I knew that the flaming furry that I would unleash in Geno with my puns would Surely keep the both of us warm. I took out my black cased phone out of the deep pockets of my jacket, making sure to not open any ketchup packets,  and was  greeted to my usual wallpaper, which was a picture of Geno sleeping. I fondly  remember that moment, him looking like a cat, all curled up on the couch snoring as drool washed on the brim of the  couch. It made, and still dose, make  my dead inside heart feel warmth. Sadly, Geno wasn't to happy to see it himself, and he was even more pissed to had seen that I added cat ears to it. Some people take it  purr-sonally, I guess. Before I zone out completely, I go over to the app with all my contacts, and go to Genos.

"heyyyy🖤" 
I type out, if Papyrus we're here, he'd yell at me for using lower case. it takes a couple of seconds for Geno to reply, and it startled me when I got the notification

              "New Messages from Hot Stuff: what."

Ouch. Not even a 'hi'? If I had a soul it would've probably broken by now. Of course being the great boyfriend that I am, I type back Letting him know of my sadness in the most inpacful way, So crushing, so emotional that he would come rushing over to comfort me at this very second.

" :'( "
I was about to shed a few tears at my own Comment
 Before my own boyfriend interrupted my train of thought.
"do you have something important to say or what?" I almost fell to the floor at this news.
Not even J.K Rowling could've predicted this response and warned us about this devistasion. I decided to spare Geno from a full on paragraph of my saddness, and got to the point, but, still Letting him know of it. I am an amazing boyfriend after all.

"first of all ow. did u forget about our date?? I'm out here looking like a model and ya missing out ;))"

"first of all, ew.  and did you forget I'm getting food? I'll be there in a few min so keep your dumbass occupied in the meantime"

"u know I'm dumby thicc"

"Remind me why I'm dating you again?"

"I mean the answer is pretty obv babe. I guess you could say ur the dumb won.. :)))))"

I put the phone down on it's side. A chuckled as I awaited Genos response.

~fifteen minutes later~
I found myself scrolling through photos and photos, mainly Geno related. A yawned as I looked up at the sky
The clouds looked milky and smooth, almost like butter, and the sky seemed to blend with it, almost like someone pouring paint onto a canvas, and letting the liquids do their work.

I wonder how Geno would feel about it
Uggghh. That fricking dork. He better get here soon or so help me-
"knock knock."

A smirk formed at my mouth as I turned to face the hot nerd in front of me

"who's their?"

"your supposed to open the door, idiot."

"no, this is Patrick."

Geno walked over and sat on the bench, giving me a  'what did you just say?' look. He  held a bag of food that I couldn't care were it was from.
"it's from Grillbys by the way" Geno said, handing me the bag and answering the questions that we all didn't ask to be answered.

"thanks gens~"

"what?"
"gens"
I say, shoving a fry into my mouth
"...do you like-"

"Do 'i like' what? 'Do I like you'?  Because I don't know if you notice that we've been dating, buddy."

".. shut up." Geno said. I could see him shuffling his face into his scarf, making this all the more intertaing to watch.
After I finished my food and Geno making fun of me for being retarded, I decided to bring up the issue on the table.

"So, Geno. I think you owe me an apology."
"For what..?"  Geno said, his vocie muffled under his scarf

"For breaking my heart!" I say, touching my chest with my hand.

"...If this is about the text I swear."

"Oh, but it is!"
"Reaper, I am sick and good damn it I Am tired of your sh-"

"SHOT ME! you shot me in my heart, Geno!"
Geno removed his face from his red scarf. And looked at me. Of course, he looked cute, but I dare to say he looked spicy.

"Alas, the only way to fix this curse, is to give thy prince this kiss. And thus will be lifted."

Geno looked at me like I was speaking giberish.

"Reaper, what are you-"

As a pulled his scarf and pushed his lips to mine, I could feel the warmth on his face grow and grow as he realized what I said. After he pulled away, I could tell he was probably regreting it.~
I could see his flushed angry face trying to cucon it in his scarf.
"Hurray! The curse has been lifted!~"

"Reaper IF YOU DONT STOP"

"Hey look- the sunset!~"

"IF YOU THINK YOURE GLOSSING OVER WHAT YOU JUST DID THEN-"

"Ehehehe!~"

The only thing more magestic then this sunset was the look on Genos face.

Well, Genos face is magestic almost all the time,

but, don't tell him I said that~

~
Word count: 1045
Full image (made by me)

A/N: hi yes thanks for reading this God awful trash

A/N: hi yes thanks for reading this God awful trash. I had time to finish this so yay!! Also if you kids are good then you could also get another onneee

Anyway, don't forget to leave a big fat dislike, subscribe to countryhumans-fan because they exist and go wash your eyes with bleach- bye!¡!!!