~the love of death~

The night was starting to bloom, and the sun was coming down,ready to take its nap and start the day again. But Someone was busy in this time, death, Or Reaper by most, had a Lot of 'clients' To see, And take the lives of. He had finished most so far, And had just a few more to get done. The night was young, so he figured he had more than enough time till sunrise. As his cloth rope trailed behind him while taking the lives of many, He soon realized that he had just one more person to take away into the gates. As he looked at the list of names he was given, One stood out to him. 'geno', it said. 'Keeping in trend with his lower case vocabulary' he thought to himself. Reaper knew geno- or after, Well, in fact he planed to bug him most of the day. But this? No. He wouldn't kill..or more kindly, 'take' geno away. He felt great amounts of butterfly jump in surprise at the thought when he first felt that way. Reaper, doing the thing he thought he Would never do in all of his life, He ripped genos name out, And continued walking. He made it to afters home- err, Anti void. 'Oh genoo~♡' his chill fully voice said, in a some what loveing tone. ' were are you?♡' he called, he was answered by a grumpy geno, lieing down on the couch ' ngg..go away..' he said, throwing a pillow at reaper, witch cause reaper to giggle in satisfaction. Reaper floped himself on to geno, putting one hand on his head, one doing his own thing. 'Busy day..?' geno asked, reaper replied ' shh..let me love you~♡'

Reaper kissed after on the head

Reaper kissed after on the head. Causing both to blush