Ch.6

Joeys POV

Daniels digital alarm goes off, my head pounding. I open my eyes, only to see Daniel holding onto me, face inches apart from mine. I sit up quickly, a sharp pain shivers down my spine and my lower back. I wince in pain before shaking Daniel awake.

"Joey what happened?" Daniel asks. I freeze, remembering my scars. I just laugh awkwardly and figure out he wasn't talking about my scars, but what happened last night.

"What do you mean 'what happened'?" I say, being sarcastic. He rubs his forehead, throwing the blanket off of himself. I notice he is fully naked, as am I.

"Joey really, I don't remember that well..." he mumbles, slipping on a pair of new underwear. "Daniel you came onto me, I didn't stop you... we had sex..." I breathe in heavily, covering my exposed chest with the blanket. He just shakes his head, sighing

"Daniel it's not like I made you have sex with me, it's natural I guess..." I mumble, rubbing my eyes. I run my fingers through my silky, golden, brown hair. "I know, I just thought that I would save that for Jason, guess not..." he says.

Daniel is older than me, by a year. He got held back in kindergarten, the teacher said he was "too special".

"Well I'm not Jason but I'm happy I actually did that with someone special..." I say, wrapping myself in the blanket before standing up. He just chuckles softly before facing me, still in his underwear.

"Why don't you want to date me? I asked you out on several occasions but you never say yes... we were each other's first kiss, we were each other's first time, joey what's so wrong with me?" He chokes out, tears threatening to come out of his eyes. I just sigh out, head spinning, and stomach churning.

"Daniel, I'm not capable of loving someone... I told you this." I say, sitting down on his white comfortable bed. "Oh but you were capable of having sex with me, I get it." He mumbles, slamming his dresser shut.

"Daniel it's not like that. It was late, I was tired... you came into me. You have Jason, I have no one, I like having no one" I look up at him, frowning.

"I want to show you love... like actually try something. I'm not happy with Jason." Daniel says, looking at the blanket on my shoulders. "Daniel I need to learn how to love myself before I love someone else..." I say, standing up walking over to Daniel.

He pulls me into a hug as I nuzzle my head into his bare neck. I sigh out, swaying with him. He holds me closer to him, humming gently. "Just know if you need anyone I'm always here..." Daniel sighs out, kissing the top of my head. "I know Daniel, we need to get ready..." I mumble into his neck.

He reopens his drawer and throws me a pair of sweat pants, getting a black hoodie to go with the grey pants.

- - -

I nuzzle my head into Daniels hoodie, it being a little to big on me. The bell rings and I hop out of my desk, immediately walking over to Daniel.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I look behind me, seeing Jason staring me up and down. "Why are you wearing his clothes?" He asks, trying to sound tough. I roll my eyes and walk on the other side of Daniel, resting my head on his shoulder. Jason pulls Daniel away from me, holding his hand.

"How do you like this huh?" Jason snares at me, trying to make me jealous. "I have more important thing to worry about than trying to make my best friends boyfriend jealous..." I mumble, walking out of the classroom.

I open my locker harshly, letting it slam on the one next to mine. Daniel comes running up to me, opening his locker. "I'm sorry, Jason was being a dick..." he says, opening his locker.

"Well you aren't happy, just end things and find someone who makes you happy..." I mumble, shutting my locker.

"The thing is I was happy last night, I don't really remember much but I knew I had fun..." he mumbles, shutting his locker.

"WHAT?" Jason yells from behind us. I jump up, turning around in mid air. I back up against the locker and just stare Jason up and down.

"What did you two do that made Daniel to happy?" Jason says sternly, getting in my face. "You don't fucking scare me you twerp..." I say,
rolling my eyes. "What the fuck did you do?" He basically yells. I push him away from me, feeling the anger rise inside of me.

"Oh Daniel and I fucked, hard...." I say with a straight face, looking into Jason's eyes. His blue/green eyes flicker over to Daniel, his anger turning into complete disappointment.

"I fucking knew I couldn't trust you..." he says before walking away, hands over his face.

I look up at Daniel, who couldn't keep a straight face. We just start laughing, me actually feeling happy for once.

I put my head on his shoulder as we walk out of  school.

"Hey Joey?" He says, looking down at me. I hum, pulling all of my attention on the taller, older boy. "Did you really think we fucked hard?" He asks, laughing after. My face blushes a bright shade of red. "Erm I guess, I have this weird limp going on..." I mumble, hiding my face in my hoodie.

"I really need to make you love yourself..." Daniel says, hand brushing on mine. "Why is that?" I question looking up at him. "Because I want you to be mine..." he says before unlocking his car.

A/N: holy fuk