Ch.14

Joeys POV

I don't wake up to my alarm, I wake up to someone knocking on my bedroom door. I basically almost fall off of my bed.

I slide off of my bed and walk over to my door. I open it, seeing Daniel standing there.

"Hey, how did you get in here?" I question, walking back over to my bed. I sit down and cover myself with my blue and black blanket.

"I was knocking but you weren't opening your door, I let myself in." He says in response, sitting down next to me.

"Why are you here so early?" I ask as my alarm goes off. I lean over to turn off my alarm on my phone. "We are getting Jett back." He says, scooting closer to me.

I face him and put my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb across it. "I love you, you know that right?" Daniel says, pushing me down so I'm laying down.

"Yes I know this..." I say back as he crawls on top of me. "Do we have time for this?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "There is always time..." he says before placing his lips on mine.

I immediately kiss back, smiling into the kiss.

- - -

He rolls off of me, immediately standing up. I sit up in the bed, looking at Daniel. "We should get going, what time is it?" He asks, throwing back on his clothes. I reach over for my phone and I say, "it's about 7:40 why?" I stand up and walk over to my closet.

He just snickers a little as I slide on a new pair of underwear. "What?" I question, sliding on an over sized hoodie. "Just thinking about what just happened." He says, walking over to me.

I slide on some sweat pants as he wraps his arms around my waist. "You're perfect" he whispers in my ear, swaying back and forth.

I just giggle slightly before turning around. I peck his lips, "come on we should get going" I say.

He lets go of me and says, "get the money..." I nod my head and reach in the back of my closet to get the bag.

I pull it out and throw it over my shoulder. We walk out of the room together and down to his car.

I open the door to the passengers seat and throw the bag of money into the back seat. Daniel gets into the front seat and turns on the car.

He pulls out of my drive way and I punch the address into his built in gps. I sit back in my seat and buckle up.

- - -

"Hey Daniel?" I ask quietly, looking over at him. "Yes sweetie?" He says in response, keeping his eyes on the road. "How did you know that you loved me and not Jason?" I ask, biting my lip as I look up at Daniel.

"It's natural I guess. I just listened to what my heart wanted. But I had to tell myself that you weren't ready for a relationship. Also, I'm sorry I snapped on you the other day... I was just jealous of the team..." he says, removing one hand from the steering wheel and placing it on my thigh.

"Daniel I'm confused" I mumble, placing my head in my hands. "What's wrong baby?" He asks.

"My brain is so clouded and it's such a dark place... but then my heart is so open and wants to show you love. My brain is over powering everything and is taking over again. Daniel I'm scared that I'm gong to ruin what we have." I say, placing my hand on his.

"Joey I will always love you don't forget that okay?" He says glancing over at me. "I've loved you since we were about 13 or 14 and I kissed you in the woods." He finishes as he turns his gaze back onto the road.