BREATH | chapter one

Dean couldn't keep his eyes off the kid,the nephilim child of Lucifer who called himself Jack

Dean couldn't keep his eyes off the kid,the nephilim child of Lucifer who called himself Jack. He surely did agree to bring the kid home when Sammy asked but deep down, he knew that he couldn't trust the thing that now roaming around the bunker.

His eyes stared at Jack almost too harsh that Sam had to poke him.
"Stop it, Dean." Sam said, "You're gonna scare him."

"Oh wow, Sammy. Do I look like I care if I scared him or not?" he'd responded nonchalantly. "I say we put him the backroom,seal it till we find a way to kill him."

"Dean!" Sam chastised, uneasy with his brother's words. He afraid that it would hurt the boy's feeling. Luckily Jack was too busy inspecting the artifact's row to hear them.
"We're not--he's a kid,Dean. We can't just throw him into a dungeon and expected him to live. I mean, he's a nephilim, right? Half human-"

"Spare me,Sammy. He'll be just like his father. Evil, mountain of dicks."

"Uh... Jack said Cas is his father. "

"What?" Dean's face contorted in disgust. "Cas isn't--"

"He chose Cas to be his father, his protector. He trusted Cas." Sam clarified, he looked over to Jack and then back to Dean. "What I'm trying to say is, give the kid's a break. He's confused and like us, he just lost people that he trust. Kelly, Cas. You saw what happened at the station. These people,the angels,are trying to get him,use him."

Dean was quiet for a moment before replying, "What,now we have to protect him? Become his bitches? I don't live my life this long to protect devil's spawn, Sammy."

"Nephilim. Half angel." Sam corrected with a smirk. But the smirk quickly falls,"Dean,whether you like it or not, he needs us."

Dean looked at his little brother,he almost rolled his eyes, trying to show that hes annoyed. In the back of his head however, he was thinking about something else.

Something that angel told him in the station.
That the thing, Jack,his powers, could do almost anything. A devilish thought slithered into his mind.
He could be needing him soon.
However Dean dismissed the idea quickly.

"He's your problem. If anything happens, it would be on you." Dean decreed, "And give him the room that's near us because I'm gonna keep a damn close eyes on him. If he just a much as farted too loud or break something, I'm gonna--"

"Gonna what,Dean? Angel blade doesn't work on him." Sam said, dismissing Dean's whine. "God, its like I'm dealing with two children here."