Breath | chapter four

Dean was reluctant to agree when Sam told him to let the kids tagged along with them while they try to find out about Leia's true identity

Dean was reluctant to agree when Sam told him to let the kids tagged along with them while they try to find out about Leia's true identity. But to leave those two alone in the bunker would be really dumb, considering Jack wouldn't stop tailing the girl like a lost puppy. At one point,he saw the nephilim looked at Leia with way too much affection and he doesn't like that.

Jack might be some naive, pure looking kid but Dean would never let his guard around that Satan's spawn. One day, he was sure of it, Jack will be just as evil as his biological father. Apple doesn't fall far from tree.
Always.

And there's no way he's gonna let some innocent girl that the Satan's spawn brought into the game suffer for it.

"Oh for god's sake,hurry up man!" Dean groaned as he leaned against Baby. Sam shot him a brief bitch face before ushering the two teens out the bunker entrance.

"Looking good,kid." Dean commented, rather in a funny voice when Leia walked pass him. She was wearing a Barbie shirt that he bought under a red denim jacket and a pair of skinny jeans. The jacket was rather big for her considering it was originally one of Dean's T-shirt. (refer photo for the shirt haha)

"Shut up,old man." she snapped, knowing the older Winchester intentionally bought a kiddy shirt just to irritate her. She waited as Jack entered the backseat. When it was her turn to enter,Dean intercepted.

"No, no, no. You're in front, shotgun. Jack will sit with Sam."

"Dean." Sam protested at the ridiculous order.
Leia too looked incredulous. Well, it was damn insane considering Sam's legs would never fit back there.

Leia scoffed ever so slightly. "Ha, no thanks, old man. I'm going to sit with someone my age." she said and proceed to enter and plopped next to Jack.

Sam huffed and entered the car, slamming the door loudly. He probably feel betrayed by Dean's words just now.

---

The drive took a few hours but thankfully Dean stopped for a meal break. While Sam stood outside the car, stretching himself, Dean went in to grab some takeaways because Leia had fallen asleep and the Winchesters doesn't have the heart woke her up,well,mostly because Jack demanded them not to.

Inside, Jack sat quietly, looking at Leia. She had leaned to the windowside, her eyes closed and she looked so serene. Her chest was up and down softly, insinuating her peaceful breathing.

His blue eyes just can't quit looking at her. He always felt something when he looked at her. He felt giddy and excited, yet for some odd reason so melancholic. As if she's going to stray far away from him. He would never allow that, of course. She's the only reason he felt safe. Yes, he does feel safe with Dean and Sam too but even a person as oblivious as him could feel that Dean doesn't quite like him.