Breath | chapter six

"Jack?" A soft voice called out and the young nephilim shifted in his seat

"Jack?" A soft voice called out and the young nephilim shifted in his seat. He was seating on a beer crater at some alley with his knees curled up to his chest. When he heard Leia's shoes shuffled toward him,he hung his head lower,wiping the leftover tears he'd had just now on his arm.
"Hey, Jack. Are you okay?" Leia asked sincerely as she knelt just beside him. He promptly avoided her gaze.

 He promptly avoided her gaze

"We've been looking for you." Another voice said. Sam. Leia nodded at Sam's words.

"You had us worried, Jack." she said.

Jack sniffled and set down his feet from curling position. "I'm sorry. Its just...everyone was so angry."

"Yeah,I suppose you wanted to be away from that,right?" Sam asked cautiously.

"And suddenly I was."

Leia breathes slowly, still not letting her eyes off Jack. "Don't be sad. You're freaking amazing,you know that,right?"

Jack glanced to her. His lips twitched to curve into smile but he stopped before it could appear.

"I have to agree with Leia there, Jack. You have some special skills,that's for sure." Sam said as he took two beer craters and set them next to Jack. As he sat, he gestured to Leia to sit too but the girl declined. She got back onto her feet and backed away a little, giving Sam and Jack a little space. "Its just we gonna need to make sure to get a grip on it so you don't hurt anybody."

"Is that why Dean hate me?" Jack had asked quietly.

"Dean's an ass." Leia snapped but she ceased her temper as Jack still looked upset.

"Dean didn't hate you,Jack." Sam told truthfully. Being an adult in front of a snarky teen (Leia) and newborn-like teen (Jack) made him quite lost on what to actually have this kind of talk because he'd really never had one.
"Look, some times the wires in Dean's head got crossed and...and he got frustrated. Then he mixed frustration and anger...and fear... "

"Why would he be afraid?" Jack asked, looking at up at Sam and briefly at Leia. She too was frowning at Sam,wondering the same thing.

"Because Dean feels like its his job to protect everyone." The younger Winchester looked at Leia before back to Jack. "And now, we have to protect you. But in the same time, we may need to protect people from you."

Leia pressed her lips together tightly. Jack isn't his dad! What's so hard to understand? And if you haven't forget Sam, we all still don't know who I am and why the demons are after me. I could be Lucifer's cousin's kid for all we know. She huffed,trying to hold in her comments.

"Maybe I'm not worth all this." Jack had croaked. He sounded as if he going to breakdown at any moment. Leia fought an odd instinct to go back to his side and console him. Its a good thing Sam knows to say the right thing.

"Your mom thought you were. So did Cas." Sam sounded so small whenever he mentioned of Castiel.
Leia heaved a long,breezy breath and sat on the beer crater next to Sam. The younger Winchester glanced at her before turning back to Jack.
He continued,"So do us,Jack."

**

"So you really don't remember anything?" Donatello asked as he walked side by side with Leia. They both were carrying a plastic bag full of breakfast each.

"Don't talk to me as if you did not woke me up at 6am just to get some stupid food." the girl replied tiredly. "And yes."

Donatello gave out an old man sigh when Leia gave him a resentful side-eye. When the two get back to the room, Sam and Dean were already at the table, talking to each other.

"Good morning, guys." Donatello greeted as he closed the door after Leia got in. Dean and Leia looked at each other silently when she set down the plastic bags in the table in front of him but ended with her rolling her eyes rebelliously.

"Oh, do you have a minute,Sam? I wanted to talk to you about Jack." Donatello said.

Sam frowned in confusion, "We just talked about Jack."

"What?"

"You were just here."

"No, " Donatello chuckled. "Leia and I were out, grabbing some breakfast burritos. Extra spicy."

When Sam and Dean exchanged looks, Leia knew.

Jack.

The next thing she registered was finding the room next to them empty. The room where Jack should be in. She could instantly feel her insides twisted into knots at Jack's disappearance. Her hands and feet were cold as ice.

When Donatello said he could sense where Jack went, Dean told them to,pack up,go the car and he's going to get the gear.

Leia could not get her head together to stuff her stuff into a bag,Donatello in rushed helped her pack while Sam went out to help Dean grab their stuff. Instead, she felt a wave a dreadfulness lingering in the air. When Donatello wasn't looking, Leia swiped a case of mags from the Winchester's supply bag and shoved in her pocket.

"Leia!" she heard Donatello called out, following by a crash sound. When she looked up, there's a man dressed with posh black suit at the door and Donatello? He's already thrown across the room.

The man smirked and his eyes were black as night. "So fancy meeting you." he had said, stepping in. Leia flinched back in fear and prayed that Dean or Sam would come to the rescue but none come. She wanted to reach for the demon killing knife but remembered she had returned that to Dean last night.

The man saw her eyeing the exit helplessly. He had frowned at her, his black eyes stared directly to her.

He laughed devilishly and sang, "How the mighty has fallen."

Then he sprung forward and lunged for her.

🔱😏😈😏🔱

Is the story okay so far? I need some feedback yo 😢 also who watched ep3?