chapter eleven

"Can you stop?" Leia half-snarled at Dean,who was leaning against the counter, staring at her across the table

"Can you stop?" Leia half-snarled at Dean,who was leaning against the counter, staring at her across the table. "We just watched some videos off the internet,Vines,memes,nothing more. Besides,Jack..." she paused for moment before continuing. "I don't feel things that way."

"Oh,really?" Dean still have his eyes narrowed down to her, not buying any words of hers. "Then what way exactly do you feel about him?"

She groaned in annoyance,slouching toward the table. "Can we not do this right now? Its not even a big deal. What do I feel, pfft... What even..." she let her words trailed off and huffed rebelliously.

Dean pressed his lips into a thin line, standing authoritively before the girl. It was obvious that the conversation was far from over.

"I saw a lot of empty cans in Jack's room,you know." he told. Leia slowly sat straight.
"Beer cans."

"Jack drink them." she said almost quickly.

"All six of them?" Dean tested with his green beady eyes looking at her sharply. She avoided his gaze like she would a plague.

"He likes beer, what's up." She casually commented. Dean scoffed.

"You're not twenty one yet,Leia. You're not supposed to drink that." he scolded.

"Jack's not even one and you let him. Besides,you have no proof."

"You do know I got you on tape ushering a six-pack out the fridge at 3am, right? This place has eyes,kid. Everywhere."

Leia gulped, watching Dean smirking down at her, knowing for certain that he busted her.

"I--I could be older than I look,okay? Who knows?" she stuttered,trying to defend herself. "Its just some stupid drink. Beer, cola,what difference does it make?"

Dean was about to counter her argument when Sam walked in with his phone in his palm.

"Hey, Dean,did you..." Sam paused, assesing the situation. "Am I interrupting anything?" he asked.

"No."
"Yes."

Leia and Dean answered at the same time.

"No,you don't, Sam." Leia repeated her reply in much clearer tone. She got up from the chair.  "I'm glad you came because I was just about to go back to my room. Dean's all yours."

"Hey," Dean chastised. "Sit down,shortbus. We're not finished here."

Leia laughed as if it was funny.