Chapter 1

Again this is a rated r story for violence, innapropiete launguage,and suggestive content. You have been warned.Other than that enjoy :) Whitw wolf is Snow, Black is Ty, Brownish tan is Lexy, Grey is Mason

~~~~

I woke up looking into the grey sky. I stood up and started running. I would need to go hunt soon before one of the packs catch me. I am a lone she-wolf. No pack has ever claimed me into their pack. I am unwanted by most and yet if I step a foot in their property they always try to pick a fight. I wasn’t always rouge I use to have a pack but then they were all killed by hunters. I can still hear the screams as if it were yesterday. I raced through the snow covered forest knowing the pack that lived here would be coming soon. I raced throughout the forest hopefully I can escape without them noticing. Apparently I spoke too soon. I looked back and found what appears to be the whole pack chasing me. “Shit!” I thought and quickened my pace if that even possible. I looked back again and noticed something. Where was their Alpha and Luna? Surely their around here somewhere. I franticly looked everywhere. “Hmm maybe their busy” I thought and then I was roughly tackled. I looked up and saw the Alpha growling at me. “Great just fucking great” I thought. “Who’s pack are you in and what are you doing on my territory?!” he growled. “I don’t have a pack and I was just getting food” I said “Why don’t you have a pack?” he asked curiously “No one wants me” I sadly stated “What happened to your first pack?” he asked “They were murdered by hunters I was lucky enough to escape” I said. “Why do none of the other packs want you?” he asked and had gotten off of me. “Because they think there’s something wrong with me like I have a disease” I said “Babe don’t you think its best if we get her off our territory I mean she might have a disease like the others said” the Luna suggested. I was heartbroken they probably the I had a illness to just like the others said. “No just because the others say she has a disease doesn’t mean that’s true” the Alpha stated. “But think about the others they might be endangered if she does have an illness” the Luna said. “I think we can trust her besides I don’t think we can pass up a strong female wolf” the Alpha said. I looked at him with wide eyes. Did he know my secret? “Any female wolf that can live on her hunt and probably fight on her own is welcomed to my pack disease or not” the Alpha said. “W-what?” I stuttered. Was he asking me to join his pack? No I doubt it. “Im asking if you would like to join our pack” he said. “Yes” I said. It was all I could say I was finally in a pack. They wanted me.

Sorry i only have one chapter but i promise to update Asap