chapter six

Hi people! IM extremly sorry how song this chapter took but i just kept putting it off. And then i didnt know what i wanted to do for my next chapter. But now i finally do. So enjoy and please excuse all the errors i made durring this chapter. Thank you and enjoy your reading!

the Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been days now since  me and Ty first mated and we have never been in a stronger relationship but thats when the dreams started. Ever since that night i have a dream of a voice. A deep masculine husky voice that made me get goosebumps. It was not the voice of my mate and yet it turned me on deeply. He would just say "Come to me my love" and then i would wake up. But today it was longer...

~The dream~

"My love come back to me" the voice said

 "Who are you?" i asked

"Your lover, Your MATE!" the voice shouted

And then images flashed by. My mother and father huddled up protecting me from the killers outisde. There were screams and blood everywhere oh the horror!

"Ashely my child when ou are alone run and fight your way out of here and start brand new life. Carry our name and our generation out for us. Do you understand my child?" father asked me.

"Yes papa but why must you and mama go?" i asked

"Because my child we must protect you. Your our savior" mam said

Then the hunter burst through the door.

Mama screamed and covered me with her body while papa attacked the intruder. Seconds later he was on the ground. Dead. Mama cried and shielded me with her body from the murder. He grabbed her by the neck and held her in the air. Choking her. And then with one swift movement he snapped her neck with his fingers. "MAMA!!! PAPA!!!" I screamed. I cried without any care of the murder in front of me. Rage flowed within me. I did not understand this feel at the time for i was only 10. I attacked the hunter and killed him with much ease. I stood and looked at my dead parents.

"Goodbye" i said and ran into the forest

I looked at my once beatiful village. Everything was destroyed. Everyone was killed.Except me. I am the last one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up with swet pouring down my face.Was that really a dream? It all felt to real. I looked beside me and saw Ty staring at me.

"Was it your dream again?" He asked

"Yes. But it was much worse than before" i said

"Can you tell me about it?" he asked

I shook my head "No im sorry its just too much to bare" i said

He sighed "Ashley you can tell me you dont have to be afraid. Afterall i am your mate you can tell me" he said

"I DoNT WANT TO TELL YOU OKAY!" I yelled with tears falling down my eyes

His eyes were filled with hurt "Alright.. im gonna go outside..Love you"

"Ty wait im-" i said but he already left. I laid myhead in my arms and cried. What did I do to deserve this?!

Ty pov

I walked out the cave. I felt horrible seeing her like that and not knowing what to do. It also sadden me how she was too afraid to tell me her dreams. But she didnt have to...I already know. While she was sleep she started twitching which ment she was having another dream so i gently touched her arm and watched. Watched as i entered her dream. I saw how the village and torn apart and how her family was murdered. I also saw when that man...called her his mate. It's almost time for her to choose and i know he is up to no good to persuade her to his side. But he will never have  her as long i shall live.

Unkwon pov

I laughed as I watched my mate tremble in fear of her past. How the hunter killed her parents. Ha they deserved it. After all who in the right mind who keep there daughter from their mate because he is from a different pack. And then try to turn her against me. Their work will be for nothing for i shall get my mate back. Even if i have to kill her other mate myself. Wait for me mate for i am coming. Wait for me Asheley.....

Asheley pov

I shruddered as i heard him call out my name. Could it be possible? To have more than one mate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter......sorry i know it wasnt long but i dont have enough time to write a second chapter

Please comment and vote. Every comment is important to me! Even ones that point out my errors.

Thanks for reading good nite!