chapter 5 i think? (five months later)

WEll jey everybody! just to give you a heads up about the chapter. Well i'll tel you this. It's most deffintly rated r. And the reasony? well two ppl r going to be doin g IT soooo ill put a sign when the rtaed part ends and begins which is basicly the whole chapter soo feel free to skip the chapter

bye bye!\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 (Five months later) Rated R for Sexual content and Language

  It’s been five months now ever since I became the Luna. And well something’s have been going pretty smoothly while others not so much. We had a couple incidents with other packs. Some more than others. For an example our enemy pack who our also special wolves. Turns out they have been our enemy for decades. Even before the old pack died. They have been rivals and now they our trying to take over the rest of us. Their planning something, something big. Lexy had joined their pack which was no surprise to me really. But Ty had taken it pretty hard. He had been discussing plans to defend ourselves. And we barely spend time with each other. Sometimes I wonder if he really did have feelings for Lexy. No he couldn’t could he? Well he did have a child with her. But remember what he told you. I saw Ty walking past me, he looked…weak? But why? I knew he was just going to walk past like he always does but something weird happened. He stops and looked at me. “Snow I really need to talk to you alone” he said. “Ok when and where?” I asked. “Now and in our meeting place” he said then he started walking towards the forest and then I followed. When we got there he sat down in his human form. I shifted and sat next to him then I looked at him questionly. “We need to mate” he said quickly. I looked at him shocked. “Why? Is there something wrong” I asked. “Im… getting weaker and im sorry I haven’t really talked to you in awhile its just… im worried. They might over power us. They have 10 special wolves compared to the three of us!” he yelled the last past. I looked down “Im sorry” I said. “No don’t be im sorry I yelled it’s just im really stressed out after the whole Lexy thing” he said. “Ty I have been thinking and well I was wondering do you….have feeling for Lexy?” I asked. He looked at me in shock “I…I think I do” he said trufully (sp). To be honest I think he heard my heart crack but then again I did set myself up for this so don’t get upset now. “Oh ok” I said. “Look im sorry but I do love you more I promise it’s just that I feel as if we’re getting separated just like the stories said. We only have a month before we…die” he said. My eyes widen “W-Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?!” I yelled. “Im sorry but I didn’t want to force you into anything that you didn’t want to do.” He said. “Oh… sorry I yelled” I said. “No you just didn’t know” he said. Awww my mate is still the same yay!

~~~~~begins here~~~~~~~ he

smiled and then walked up to me and kissed me passionately. I kissed back deepening the kiss. Then it turned into a full blown make out session. His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth and we were having a battle of dominance with our tongues. His hands started roaming my body the they came to the he of my shirt. He slid his hands underneath my shirt and they went up my back making me shudder. He smirked at my reaction and broke the kiss to tighten his grip around my waist pulling me into his lap and started kissing my neck. He found my soft spot and I moaned loudly. I could feel how tense he was and how badly he wanted this. He licked my spot were I was to be marked. Then his canine teeth pierced my neck. I felt my tattoo forming on my neck and then I saw one forming on Ty’s neck to. Then he froze. I smirked. It was normal because that’s what happens to the males when they first mark their mate. Though no one actually now’s why. Taking this to my advantage I straddled him and then slid my fingers into his pants and boxers giving him a hand job and licking his mark at the same time. Then I felt him move then moan. “A-Ashley w-what oh god! Are y-you doing to me?” he stuttered. I stopped licking his neck and whispered in his ear “what does it feel like silly?” I asked. He looked at how he was positioned and moaned in pleasure. “Oh my god don’t stop what are you doing” he said then he pulled one of his arms free and pulled me closer to him. I started sucking on his neck again but harder. And then I was pumping him harder. He moaned louder and louder. Then he stopped me and took my hands away from him. I looked at him confused. “What’s wrong? I thought you were liking this?” I asked. “Oh trust me I am it’s just that I don’t want to lose control on you” he said. I rolled my eyes and leaned to his ear “You must have forgotten what I said five months ago. If you want me. Then you can have me” I whispered then he slammed he in the ground and started talking off mine and his clothes kissing me furiously. Im guessing his wolf took over. Then he stopped and looked at me. I was only in my bra and underwear he smirk and whispered in my ear “I as in Ty want you now” he said the kissed me again then his hands slipped up my back unhooking my bra. Then he trailed kisses down to my breast taking one in his mouth and the other in his hand massaging it. He sucked on my nipple making it hard. I moaned loudly and he sucked harder causing me to moan more loudly. Then he switched places with his hand and mouth causing me to buck underneath him grinding on him in the process. Then he trailed kisses down to my core the used on of his hand to pull my underwear away. He smirked at my wetness and he slowly guided two me causing me to scream in pleasure. He went in and out quickening his pace then and took them out and he licked and sucked on his fingers. “Mmm you’re tasty and so wet for me it makes me want to suck you dry. Then his head went between my thighs his silky hair tickling me then I felt his tongue enter me then he did the same as he did my breast licking and sucking them. I moaned and moaned and screamed in pure pleasure. After he felt that he had sucked me dry he took the rest of his clothes and stared at me with pure lust in his eyes. “Snow are you absolutely sure about this I mean its going to hurt but then it will be the best pleasure of your life.” He asked. “Ty I want this and so do you and you always got to remember.” I said then I whispered in his ear. “If you want me you can have me” I said then he plugged himself into me I was in so much pleasure I screamed loudly. I couldn’t even feel the pain. He kept his pace repeatdietly pumping him self. I was almost at climax and he was to “S-Snow im almost there you ready?” he said panting. “Yea Ty *pants* G-go faster” I said. Then he went faster and harder too I spreaded my legs wider and wider so he could go deeper and deeper. Then we reached climaxed and screamed each others names. Then Ty stopped and slowly pulled out of me. I moaned and then he laid next to grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. “Thank you *pants* I really needed that” he whispered in my ear then licked it and started nibbling on it. I moaned softly “Your welcome and you were right it is the best pleasure in my whole life. I would have done this a lot soon if I knew how amazing it felt and I don’t know what you were talking about I didn’t feel any pain.” I said. He smiled and then kissed my neck.

~~~~stops here (for a little bit~~~~~~~~~~~

“If you wasnt hurting during then you’re most defiantly going to hurt after. Try moving your thigh up my leg.” He said. I moved my thigh and immediately I felt a surge of soreness. Damn how hard was he pounding on me?! I looked around and saw that the tree that me and Ty were leaning on was tipped over. Actually we were on it and underneath us was a dome. My eyes widen and I looked at Ty who was gawking at my boobs. “Jeez what size cup are you?!” He asked then he looked at my bra and laughed. “No wonder you’re a Double D!” he said then he lay on my boobs face in them like it was a pillow. “Mmm sooo soft and they smell sooo good!” he moaned. I looked at the sky and jumped. It was in the middle of the night! WE’VE BEEN GOING AT IT FOR 6 HOURS STRAIGHT! I gently pushed Ty off me and jumped to my feet then fell. “Um where are my clothes?” I asked Ty. “Over there” he said the pointed “But since I know your sore I’ll get them for you” he said then walked over to the pile of clothes. When he got up I noticed how masculine he was and how big he was he turned around and smiled “See anything you like?” he asked. I nodded not being able to trust my own voice or my body for that matter. He walked closer to me; I could feel his body heat rolling off. I realized how cold I was without him. “Don’t worry I’ll be back in a sec” he said then he left. I mentally cursed and waited for him to return. I was thinking of a plan to torture him for leaving me cold like this. He came back a couple minutes later with all of our clothes. “Sorry it took so long but um I kind of threw these really far” he said. I stretched my naked body on purpose as part of my plan. “No problem I was just cooling my hormones over here” I said. he lked up to me to hand me my clothes when I grabbed him and flipped him over so I was on top of him straddling him.

~~~~~~~begins here again~~~~~~

“Ashley what are you doing?” he asked curiously. “Teasing you” I said then I slowly slipped my whole body down to his cock and lightly rubbed it with my fingers. He moaned and tried to make me doing it faster but I swatted him away. “My god what did I do to you to deserve this!?” he moaned. I whispered in his ear seductively “You left me very cold” I said. He moaned again “A-alright if I keep you warm will you go harder on me?” he asked. Satisfied I nodded then took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it hard. “Oh my god. Fuck yea!” he yelled. I kept doing this for awhile then we both got tired.

~~~~~~~stops~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright let’s go back to the cave before I end up having a round two, three, and four with you” he said then shifted. I nodded and shifted to then I followed him back to the cave. I noticed everyone looking at me weirdly. Then I realized I must have Ty’s scent all over me and Ty must have my scent all over him. We all went to our places( our beds) said goodnight and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol myfirst time writing one of these chapters

how was it???