Chapter seven

Ashelys pov

I walked outide and streched. Another terrible dream. I need to go apologize to Ty, i have been acting like a total bitch.

"Hi mommy whats wrong?" Susie asked me.

I stared at Susie for a bit. She has grown a ton and she's alot stronger too. Her powers are fully developed and she even started using telepathy.

"Mommy?" she asked

"Nothing sweety just a little tired thats all" i said then kissed her forhead. She doesnt need to know about these things just yet. She's too young, she shoudnt be forced like I was. I decided to talk to Ty through mind link.

"Tyler" my voice echoed through his mind

Ty's pov

"Tyler" her voice echoed through my head. I didnt reply back, I was too busy taking care of buisness.

"What do you want with Ashely" i demanded

Unknown pov

"Alpha the Silver moon Alpha has requested a meeting with you sir" my beta said too me. Ha it's about time we settled this. I want my mate back.

"Alright allow him over the treaty line" I commaned and he ran off. I shivered with excitement, soon ill shall have my mate.

"What do you want with Ashely" Silvermoon Alpha demanded.

"Tyler how nice to see you" I said cooly.

"I know what your up to and its not going to happen she is my mate and my lover and your not going to take her away from me! Heck we already mated and she bares my mark." Tyler said

"Tyler we both now who mate she truely is and as for the mating its not a perment bond like real mates are. Oh and I can easily get rid of your mark. Just with one.Simple.Lick. I will have her back Tyler weather you like it or not." I said.

"Help!!" I hear Ashely scream in the distant. My attention goes immidietely to the direction of her voice and i run to it. Tyler folows me. Almost immidietly we see Susie charging through my pack towards us crying.

I flatten my ears in disapointment. I really want to see my mate. I studied this little pup for awhile. She's kind of cute. Black and white fur and power rolls off of her. And she nows how to use it as I just saw with her little demonstration to my pack. They circled around her trying to scare her but she wasnt afraid. I am deeply impressed with this pup. Her mother taught her well.

"Susie whats wrong" Tyler asks.

"They got her.... We got ambused while you were gone so moomy took charge trying to protect our pack.. but they didn want to hurt us.. they just want her so they shot her with some medicine and took her daddy you have to help!" Susie said.

My ears perked up at the mentioning of Snow. My mate.

"Alright show me were they took her" Tyler said.

But as they were about to leave an idea struck me.

"No show me i can lead my pack there and we can save your Luna for you." I said in a friendly voice.

Tyler didnt buy it but Susie took the bait

"Really you would save my mommy?! Thank you thank you thank you!" she said.

"No Susie he will not help us" Tyler said.

"But why?" she asked

Oh this plan will work out just fine.

"Oh thats because little Susie your mommy is my m-" i said getting interrupted

"Ok you can save her but bring her back un harmed or else" he said then left with Susie.