~<3 Chapter 1 part 2

We walked for what it seems to be forever. I looked at the other wolves of the pack. 6 females and ten males not including the Alpha and Luna. They all seemed much built but then again looks don’t mean anything. I wonder if this pack is friendly although I don’t suppose they’ll be friendly to me  after all I was on their territory and I did make them run 10 miles before the Alpha tackled me. But wait a minute how did he catch up? Could he be one of them? No he probably was just there at the time. “Hey don’t worry about the pack we’re really friendly” the beta said. “Oh that’s nice” I said quietly. Enough worrying I thought so I decided to use my sensitive hearing to listen to the Alpha and Luna’s conversation. “I don’t like her Ty she could be dangerous, hell she could even be a spy” the Luna said. “Trust me she’s not a spy and well I will personally make sure ill keep her in check” the Alpha said. I snorted out loud and everyone looked at me weirdly. “Um sorry was just thinking of something funny” I said. Then they all turned back around. Man when are we gonna get there! I thought. “I know what you are your secret is safe with me” a voice said in my head. I never experienced this before I believe my mother told me about it. Was it telepathy? If it was then who was doing it? I knew how to use telepathy because my mom taught me before she died but only way I knew how to use it is when I know who I would send it to. “Still haven’t figured it out I see” the voice said. “No I said in my head. “Look around you, you shall find me” the voice replied. So I looked. What was I looking for? Then I remembered something. I sensed no wolf in front of me when I was running away from the pack meaning he had catched up with me. But no wolf has ever able to do that unless… he’s one of them. I looked at the Alpha and I saw him looking at me then he winked then turned around. “Is it you?” I said mentally. “Yes I am one of your kind” he said mentally. “It all makes since now but how? I thought everyone was dead except me?” I asked. “I was gone before the attack I had joined another pack at the time” he said. “Oh” I said. “W-what happened to everyone?” he asked. “They were killed by hunter’s every last one of them” I said sadly. “Im sorry you had to go through that” he said “It’s alright at least you didn’t see no one would want to” I said. “Hm well at least you get to have a brand new start to having a normal life” he said. “Yeah im happy im finally in a pack hey when are we gonna get there?” I asked

“Actually we’re here” he said. There stood before us was a cave. I know what your probably thinking why a cave and not a house? Well we may be were’s but sometimes some were’s want to stay wolves while others want to stay human. So really we are just adapting so we can be normal wolfs but bigger and stronger. As we stood in front of the cave little pups came running out jumping on their parents. But one caught my eye. It was a tan and black female pup. She was a lot slower than others I wonder why. She ran towards Alpha and Luna. Luna just pushed her away and walked off. “What the hell was that?!” I thought. How could she do that to her own child? “Little weakling” I heard the mother say. The pup looked sad while the Alpha just nuzzled her. “It’s alright Susie she didn’t mean it” he said. Well at least she has a father. “Snow this is my daughter Susie, Susie this is our new member Snow” he said. “Hi there Susie” I said. “H-hi Ms.Snow” she said shyly. “Please just call me Snow” I said. She smiled “Well I got to go to training see ya!” she said then ran off. “Do you mind if I can watch how they train?” I asked the Alpha. “Sure long as they don’t know your there” he said. “Okay!” I said. Then I sneaked up to the training grounds and hid behind a boulder. I saw all the pups paired up fighting each other. They were all pretty good at standing their ground until I saw Susie struggling and soon on the ground. The others just laughed and called her weak. I was furious how could they treat her like that?! She just didn’t have proper training. In were packs pups we supposed to be taught be their parents. Then they were put into training with other pups but for Susie her dad was the Alpha so he rarely had time to train her while her mom Luna basically disregarded her. I walked but to the cave. “What’s the matter Snow?” the Alpha asked. “Has Susie been taught how to fight?” I asked. He sighed “No sadly she hasn’t I was always to busy and well Lexy just ignored her.” He said. I thought for awhile until an idea came to me. “Well what if I trained her?” I said. He looked at me with shock. “You would do that?” he asked. “Yea sure I trained pups before its fun” I said. “Well then that would be great! Susie would finally have a trainer” he said. I laughed then my stomach growled. I totally forgot they had got to me before I had any food to eat. “Well then we mine as well go hunting knowing the others are probably hungry too, ill be right back” he said then went inside the cave then came back out. “Alright let’s go just me and you” he said. “Huh why isn’t anyone else coming?” I asked. “Well why we both know how powerful we are so why would we bring unnecessary wolves” he said. “Good point” I said. Then he took off running and I followed. It was a lot easier with the two of us hunting that’s because we can use full speed which is a lot quicker than other were’s. We soon reached then middle of the forest. We quietly walked around searching for prey. I spotted a deer and sneaked up behind it then pounced on its neck puncturing its veins. It then collapsed. I dragged it back to the Alpha who also had one too. Usually for normal wolfs and were’s they would need at least 3 of them to tackle down one deer. But for us it’s a piece of cake. I dragged the deer back to camp. Alpha, Luna and Susie started eating. Eating was always separated by rank meaning higher ranks eat first while the other eats last. I guess it was fair. The other ranks finally finished eating. Knowing me if im still hungry I could just go hunt for more. While others not so much. After I finished eating I noticed the sky was dark. Hmm maybe I can train with Susie tomorrow. I walked up to the Alpha. “Hey is it alright if I start training Susie tomorrow?” I asked. “Sure the sooner the better” he said. “Ok thanks” I said. “Your welcome now im gonna go tell Susie the news” He said then jogged away. I smiled I couldn’t wait for tomorrow. I walked in the cave and found the perfect place to sleep in the cave. I laid down and went to sleep.