Chapter 10

"WHAT THE HELL ASHELEY?! YOUR NOT EVEN GONE FOR ONE DAMN DAY AND YOUR ALREADY SLEEPING AROUND?!!!" Tyler screamed walking towards me.

"Ty I-"

Then he slaps me.

"We are leaving right now!" he commanded. \

And then he gets tackled by giant black wolf. Jason.

"SHE WILL NOT LEAVE!" he growled.

Tyler shifts and fights Jase back. I hear screaming outside so i ran out in wolf form (snow form).

"LUNA!" my pack screamed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"Alpha Dick decided that he wanted to go get you so you can be punished when we go back so of course we went with him. You are leaving with us right?" the beta asked.

Should I go? WHAT THE HELL ASHELEY?! YOUR NOT EVEN GONE FOR ONE DAMN DAY AND YOUR ALREADY SLEEPING AROUND?!!! No. I belong here.

"No I am not. My place is here. My real mate is here. My so called mate kept a secret from me and had treated me rather rudely lately and I will NOT tolerate it. There for I shall stay." I said loudly so everyone could here.

I here Tyler growl behind me and Jase chuckling.

"Told you" he said.

"Asheley how could you betray me?! BETRAY YOUR PACK? YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER?!HOW COULD YOU?!" he screamed.

Susie...I didnt mean to betray her. She must hate me now...and the pack what about them?

"Mommy I dont think you betrayed us. You did what you thought was right right? Well then I accept your actions" Susie said

I had tears in my eyes.

"Susie..."

"We agree and accept your actions Luna" the pack said and bowed

"You guys.."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING WE CAME HERE TO GET HER THE FUCK BACK NOT LEAVE HER WITH THIS DAMN MUTT!" Tyler screamed.

I growled.

"dont.you.DARE TALK ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!" i screamed at him before I realized it.

Jase smile grew. "See Tyler she has already decided. Let her go. She belongs to me now. Just go back to your little girlfriend from before. I will let her leave my pack. She was weak anyways." he said.

"Oh no not her"

"Now I really wish Luna would come back"

"Dont say that! Who would want to go back to a man that treated her like crap?"

"But still..."

"Jase before you release the she wolf may I have a word with her?"  I asked

"Anything for you my love" Jase said and talked to one of his men then looked at me.

"This way"

So we walked into the village and to a hut were you can hear loud moaning.

"OOOOKAYYY did not want to hear that"

Jase looked pissed and he growled furiously and immidietly after that two wolves come running out scared. A scrawny grey wolf and a dirty blonde wolf.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY VILLAGE ATTACKED WHILE YOU SHIT HEADS ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" he yelled.