The Suprise

Maisie's POV

Ollie stood up and walked over to me, my knees shook and my body trembled. Even though I was angry at him, his touch and his body still made me break. I am really small so he towered over me. He came really close to me and his glowing chocolate eyes stared into my hazel ones, "why are you here" I said, barely a whisper . His lips curved into a smirk as he walked even closer causing me to back up. Before I knew it my back hit the wall, trapping me.
"your mum hasn't told you yet"he said with that stupid smirk still on is lips.
"no and wipe that stupid smirk off your face" I lashed back
"Ouch, still mad I guess?" he found this funny
"Yes you really hurt my feelings" I said genuinely upset

He then pushed his body against mine and was about to say something when my disgrace of a mother came downstairs with a man I have never met before as he quickly removed himself from me
"I'm going out with my new fiancé and I see you have met your new stepbrother" she said as she put her diamond earrings in.
"STEPBROTHER" I screamed
"Yes so behave, or I'll rethink not taking your stuff away" she responded.
"This is James Ollie's Dad" my mum said
"Nice to meet you, I'm going upstairs bye mum"I said sadly
The man looked like Ollie with similar features but more of brown hair than black,and different eyes.

I pushed past Ollie and began to run upstairs when my mum tripped me making me fall backwards. But before I could hurt myself I landed in the arms that I always wanted to be in. It was Ollie; it felt so right to be there in his arms, to be in heaven. That's what it felt like.

Before things could get even more awkward I pulled myself out of heaven (Ollie's arms) and made my upstairs, slowly, letting tears slip down my cheeks as my heart silently broke for the millionth time.

I could hear my mums evil laughter from my locked door. Crying terribly, tear after tear slipping down my cheek I picked up my sharp blade and placed it on my wrist but before I could release the pain trapped inside and make my first cut; there was a knock at my door...
Ollie's Dad⬇️

Maisie's mum⬇️

Maisie's mum⬇️

Hey guys thanks for reading stay tuned for a new update soon ❤️❤️❤️😁