Part 8

The Love Hate Reality Begins

~•It Was Time To Give The World
My Best•~

Maisie's POV

This morning I was bored but I felt this urge to cry. I knew that when I felt like this I needed to go to the one place that I could actually be happy at. My dads grave.

As I walked downstairs my mum and 'dad' were sitting there rambling about how much they hate me. Ollie looked absolutely bored but still surprised of how my mum could say that about me. I on the other hand was used to it. "Mom i'm going out" I said looking over at her.
"Where?" She asked coldly.
'Its non of your business" I spat back at her.
'I'm coming!" Ollie said
"I don't know if you would want to" I said looking over at him.
"Anything to get out of here" He said standing up.
"I guess we will be back in an hour or 2" I said walking out the door. Ollie followed close behind me and followed me to my car. I got in and so did he.
"So where are we going?" He asked buckling up
"To see my dad" I said with a blank expression.
"Oh uhm I don't do good with fathers" He said worriedly
"Don't worry he can't do anything to you" I said with a smug smile.
"Why not?"
'Hes dead" I replied flatly.
"Oh, uhm so-"
"Don't. I don't need your pity" I said pulling out of the driveway.

After about 30 minutes we made it to the cemetery my father was buried at. I pulled up to the side of the road next to his stone and got out."You can come if you want" I said to Ollie.
'Uhm I'll stay here" He said back. I closed the door and walked over to my dads plaque. I sat down and looked at his name engraved in the plaque.

I took a deep breath holding in the tears.
"Hey dad." I began.
"Miss you being around the house. I know I havent been here in a while. I didn't forget about you don't worry." I could feel the tears building up again. "Mom has a boyfriend. It didn't take her long to move on. I'm so pissed off at her. How could she do this to you? To me?" A tear fell from my eye. "I really miss you dad. I know your still around watching over me. I'm trying really hard to make you and mom proud of me." Another tear escaped and I let it fall down my cheek. "Don't worry dad I still don't have a boyfriend. I know how much that agrivated you. Your excuse was I was to young and didn't know anything. You where right, and I would tell you that after every break up I had. You would never tell me that though. I knew how much you wanted to" I said with a smile another tear falling from my eye. "My grades are alright. B's. I could do better, but since you left I haven't really been myself. You where my bestfriend dad. Sometimes I don't know what to do. The pain gets so bad sometimes. I don't know how to deal with it." I let out a sob. "I'm trying dad. I really am" I held my head in my hands sobbing brutally. I must look like an idiot. I really don't care right now though. "I love you dad. I always will. I'll see you soon"

I blew a kiss at the plaque and then got up. I whiped away my tears and started walking back to the car. I bumped into a hard chest and gasped.
I looked up seeing Ollie.

His eyes where teary like he wanted to cry.
"How much did you hear?" I asked him.
"All of it" He choked out.
"Well if your standing there to give me pitty don't. You will never see something like that again. Never speek of this with anyone! Lets go" I said harshly, I pushed past him and to my car.

I got in and waited for him to get in.
"Pity can be good sometimes" He suddenly said, breaking the silence.
"Well I don't want it. I don't need people feeling bad for me because my father died. I have heard it all before. 'oh Shea I am so sorry about your dad he was a great man' 'oh shea I am so sorry are you okay' 'Hes in a better place sweetheart. so sorry for your loss' Please tell me something I don't know. Reminding me won't make it better. I can deal with it myself" I spat at him.

"Well thats not what you said""SHUT UP! You weren't supposed to hear that! Why the fuck did you follow me anyways? You said you where going to stay in the car" I said back.

After that he just stayed silent.

Hey bitches I've missed you all. I'm so sorry for not uploading. I will now take the 'piece of shit' award. ❤️😂😂❤️❤️