Part 11

I Never Told You
~•Have you ever danced with the devil themselves•~

Maisie's POV

I thought he was the one, I guess I was wrong because suddenly he was telling his friend that I was just a game he wanted to play.

For so long now, I have kept myself together and been silent. I've made so much progress with my mental illness but at this moment in time everything just came crashing down and he took over.

Go, kill him. I know you want to.

The voice replied to my thoughts and without thinking I got off the floor and smirked to myself. This was the time I get to release my anger.

Quickly I throw on some clothes and smash the bathroom door open to see a startled Ollie. I began laughing like a maniac and I slowly walked towards him with that distinctive face.

Ollie's POV

I was talking to my friend Sonny about Maisie and I know it was wrong to play this game but it was a dare and I had to impress my friends. The only thing is it was really eating at me and I felt bad but before I could tell Sonny I hear a crash.

I look over to see the door wide open and Maisie with an indescribable face, one I had never seen before.

Her eyes looked dark, darker than her usual beautiful hazel. They were almost black! I started to stare at her with pure guilt because I knew she heard what I had said.

'I thought you loved me','Guess I was wrong' she laughed

She sounded pure insane.

'Hey we should go on a trip. Maybe never come back. Or maybe you should never come back. I'm sure I can make that happen' she spat

I was speechless

Again she laughed inhumanly.

I began to get scared.

This isn't normal I thought

Slowly she stepped closer to me and I began to stand and even though I was taller than her I could just see something had clicked with her.

So I walked to the door but before I could get out she turned me back around and kicked me in the nuts before pushing me out her door and down the stairs.

I groaned in pain but got to my car before anything else could I happen. I got in and just sat there and stared.

I just lost the love of my life I cried into the steering wheel, not caring if anyone heard. I was upset and it was all my fault.

I drove away before she saw me.

As I back out of her driveway I'm crying for sure but I'm thinking of all our memories.

My only question is why were her eyes black?