Part 7

The Problems Begin

~•You now have the sky because you chose to burn the ground•~

Maisie's POV

I was upstairs laying on my bed reading my book relaxing when this happened:

My phone started ringing and I grabbed it from the side table. The caller ID read 'Ollie' and I answered the phone.
"Hello?" I spoke.
The only thing I could hear was Ollie's breath. The most calming thing ever.
"Maiz?" He asked.
"Yess?"
"I didn't wake you up did I?" I heard him saying.
"No no! I was just reading. So what's wrong?" I spoke getting slightly worried.
"I need you." His voice cracked.
"Ollie is everything alright?" I asked standing up. I was getting worried.
"I need you to come and pick me up from the police station." He spoke.
"The police station?" I repeated raising my voice a bit.
"Please don't shout. Just come okay? I gotta go. Bye." And with that he hung up.
Oh boy.

~Skip to police station~

"What the actual fuck Ollie?" I shouted at him. I can't believe he called me at 9 o'clock at night asking me to go and pick him up from the police station.
"Relax princess, it's okay." He told me calmly. How can he be calm? He just got arrested. "How can you be calm? You just got arrested Ollie! How can you not give a fuck about anything?" I asked putting my hands up in the air. I parked my car a little further away from the station because there was no free space to park it in front of the station so we were just walking.
"Maiz, look at me." He said stepping in front of me. I looked at his eyes carefully. He was staring into my eyes with love.
"Everything's fine."
"Won't you at least tell me why you got arrested?" I asked and he looked away. "I knew it." I let out and continued walking towards my car.

"I got caught drug dealing." I heard Ollie's voice saying from behind me.
I froze.
"What?" I said turning to face him. He was just staring at his shoes.
"You heard me." He spoke coldly. "Are you doing drugs Ollie?" I asked as calmly as I could. "No. I'm just selling them and that's why they set me free. I just told them the names of the drug buyers and they let me leave." He stared into my eyes with guilt. "That's it."

I didn't say a word but continued walking to my car. I found it and unlocked it. I opened the driver's door and got in putting my seatbelt on. Ollie got in the passenger's seat without saying a word and put his seatbelt on as well. I can't believe he's a drug dealer.
"Thank you." He broke the silence. I just kept my eyes at the street.
"That's what I'm here for right?" I told him turning to look at him for a second and smiled. I payed attention on the road again.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your interesting reading." He said sarcastically and I laughed ironically.

"It was interesting indeed." I let out feeling slightly offended by what Ollie said.
"You know, you can't stay away from me for a long period of time." I spoke.
"Guess you're right, princess." He winked at me and I let out a small laugh.
"I'm always right." And with that we became silent.

The rest of the drive was silent. Not that awkward awful silence. But the comfortable silence.

I stopped the engine in front of our house and waited for him to look at me. He took his seatbelt off and looked at me with a smile formed on his lips.

"Thank you for the ride." He finally spoke and I simply nodded. He came closer to me without his eyes leaving from my eyes. I smiled.

He touched my left cheek with his right hand and rubbed it a little. I shivered but closed my eyes for a second enjoying his touch.

He smiled cheekily before kissing my lips gently. I closed my eyes and kissed him back as I put my hand on his right arm. We were kissing each other with passion when he decided to pull away.

"You know what would happen if we continue." He smirked at me and I laughed nodding. He pecked my lips again and opened his door.

We got out and walked towards the house. I saw him opening the door to the house and followed him inside. We quickly and quietly got inside and closed the door.

I gave him one last smile before heading upstairs first with him following closely behind, but before I could close my door Ollie shoved his foot in the doorway.
"Ummm I'm about to change, do u mind" I asked with attitude because I was tired
He just smirked at me and said "I would love to watch that show"

In that moment I felt confident so I slowly began to walk to my dresser. I heard the door click so I looked back to see Ollie leant against the door frame while the lock was on the door.

I pulled out a matching set of a lace underwear and bra and slowly walked to my closet. As I slowly closed the door I saw Ollie sit down on my bed. I pulled my top off and put on the set and quickly threw on a shirt I stole from Ollie last time he slept with me (which was last night) 😏

I walked out of the wardrobe to see Ollie laying down on my bed with his hands behind his head. I took this chance to make a surprise and jumped on him. He immediately responded with a grumph. I sweetly smiled before getting thrown onto the floor. Ollie stood up and pulled off his shirt leaving him in his Nike shorts. While he was doing this I got onto the bed and just looked at him. And of fucking course he had a god damn 8 pack. I didn't realise I was staring until he just chuckled at me then smirked.

Suddenly he was on top of me and he pinned my arms above my head and gently pushed his face into the crook of my neck before sucking. He brought his face back up to look at me.

And that's when his lips met mine.

My hands instantly tangled into his hair and he pressed closer to me. He nipped my bottom lip and I denied him entrance. He growled and pinched my thigh which made me squeak. We both pulled away panting.
"So I'm guessing it's the whole jump situation right now." He chuckled.

He crawled underneath the covers beside me and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on my forehead and I fell asleep not worrying about anything.

The next few days were kind of crazy. We fell into a routine. He would always fall asleep with me in my bed to keep the nightmares away and when I woke up he was gone. I think I'm falling for him. But on the good side my nightmares have stayed away so far.

Hey guys I'm so happy to announce that there is going to some drama coming up soon. Oooooo 😁😁❤️❤️