Part 10

My Time Begins

~•Every time he looks
at me I melt into his crystal orbs•~

Maisie's POV

I heard noises. I tell Ollie to stay there and I walk down stairs (still thinking about the make out session with Ollie) when I come eye to eye with a crying Cameron. "I thought you left"
"it's not my fault I felt jealous"
"You brought this upon yourself" I say bluntly as I roll my eyes

He comes closer as his once sad face turns into an evil smirk and his eyes suddenly turn a dark shade of brown, much different to his normal bold hazel eyes. I take a few steps back until I hit the and I'm trapped. He comes closer until there are inches apart from us and whispered in my ear. "I know you want me and I want you too but the only thing is you act like you don't want me" he smirked

I try to push him off as he leans down but man is he built and wasn't going anywhere. I began to panic as he put his lips on mine and so I screamed for Ollie. As loud as I could, I screamed but was soon muffled by his rough lips on mine. I squirmed around under his grip trying to realise myself but he just held my arms above my head so I couldn't move. One hand travelled down to my pants and he began to massage my heat but at this moment I felt nothing but pain.

With all the force I had I began to screaming as much as I can but was soon covered by his hand. Luckily this left my hands free, and with all my might I pushed him off me but before I could run he grabbed me to the floor and pinned me down. Again I screamed. Then suddenly I heard footsteps from the stairs but Cameron didn't stop.

Next thing I saw was Ollie on top of Cameron punching him, fighting. I curled up into a ball and just began to hyperventilate in the corner. Suddenly I saw a figure walking towards me but it was dark so I couldn't see exactly who it was but as soon as their arms were around me I could tell by their sent. It was Ollie. I looked over at Cameron he had knocked him out.

I immediately snuggled into his embrace as he held me tight not letting go.I just closed my eyes and stayed there. Opening my eyes I looked down about to speak but before I could say anything Ollie put his finger under my chin and raised my head so we meet eyes.
"I promise you I will always protect you and no matter what I will make you mine, trust me we will make it through this because on top of everything..." he paused "I love you" he said hesitantly

A tear slipped down my cheek and he slowly wiped it away with his thumb leaving his hand there afterward. I just stared into his eyes and responded quietly "I love you too, and thank you so much for saving me. I will do anything for you and everything in the world to be with you, but don't worry about us because we can do this..."
"Together" he finished for me

To be honest I really did love him and I don't know how this was going to work but it was going to happen because I was not letting him go... ever❤️

~Later that night~

We woke Cameron up and kicked him out and for the rest of the night we watched movies with ice cream and popcorn and laughed at each other. He was the best i thought as we watched despicable me, soon my eyes began to feel heavy and I snuggled into Ollie's chest before drifting off to sleep. That was the last thing I remember.

Ollie's POV

Maisie had fallen asleep on me and she looked adorable, one thing was for sure and that was that I really loved her because for sure she was amazing and I never wanted to let her go. As she snuggled closer to me I stood up and picked her up bridal style as I climbed the stairs to her room.

I placed her in bed and gently placed a kiss on her forehead, as I was about to turn and leave she grabbed my arm and pulled me close and asked me to stay with her. I nodded and smiled purely as I took my shirt off leaving me in my grey sweats. I climbed into bed next to her as she immediately latched onto me, I lightly chuckled (trying not to wake her) and cuddled with her.

I whispered into the air "I love her I really do so please never take her away from me". I smiled at my words before slowly letting darkness take over my body.

Maisie's POV

~9:45am~

I woke up and being held by strong arms and I looked over to see a peaceful sleeping Ollie. I slowly removed myself from his embrace as I smiled at last night. He thinks I didn't hear him but I heard every word that he spoke and honestly I'm in love. I walked into the bathroom doing my normal routine before turning on the shower.

~skip to after shower~

As I stepped out of the shower I began to towel dry my hair and moisturise my face, I then brushed my teeth and dried my body. As I was standing around cleaning up the water and mess I made I heard Ollie talking. I slowly opened the door a crack to hear what he was saying but immediately regretted it and i fell to the floor crying after I heard his words...

What did he say,ohhh?😱😱😱
Hey guys sorry for the shit chapter but I'll try to update soon❤️❤️
Other than that, I love u guys and I'll talk later 😂❤️❤️