Sympathy

Maisie's POV

I was about to forget everything and make my first cut when there was a knock on my door. I put everything away and went to the door. As soon as I unlocked it the door burst open revealing a very concerned and worried looking Ollie. After almost knocking me over with the door he stared at me with eyes of wonder.

"What" I said a little more harsh than needed
"I just came to see if you were alright, you know after what just happened?" I nodded signalling everything was fine and was about to walk away when he just looked at me with a look of sympathy. It was like he knew what was going on between me and my mum like it was so normal to him.

He gave me one of his signature smirks that made me putty in his hands. I rolled my eyes playfully before smiling a goofy smile at him. Before leaving he told me that the parents were going out and would be back later tomorrow. I nodded unsure (we didn't have school the next day so I was fine) this whole thing was new to me though so I didn't really know what to do. I preferred being away from my mother (if that's what you can call her) anyway so I didn't mind.

Halfway out the door he asked me if I wanted to hang out and I said in about an hour. He nodded and told me what room he is staying in for tonight. He said we will move into his house later in the week but for now he is here.

Letting himself out I quickly relocked the door and slid down it. My life was a disaster.

Ollie's POV

She was beautiful she still is and I loved to look at her the beautiful face she makes when she's confused. It's so adorable, I want her and I get what I want. But I have to be careful I saw the relationship she has with her mother and I know it all too well. People think I'm just the bad boy who gets what he wants and they're not wrong but I have many sides. What happened with Maisie at school wasn't my fault and I certainly didn't plan it but it doesn't matter because I'm pretty sure she hates me. I don't care though because I get what I want and I want her.

Maisie's POV

I had just finished cutting, I would usually make one or two but with everything going on and all the stress I just couldn't stop. Before I knew it my whole arm was very sore and my white bandage was stained red. I put a sock over my arm to cover up the fresh cuts and scars.

It was around 9 and I was bored, I then remembered I promised Ollie that I would hang with him so i get up and walk to his room. I knocked and before I knew it the door swung open revealing a very sexy and very toned Ollie. He was wearing Adidas jogging bottom shorts and was shirtless. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he smirked down at me. Playfully I rolled my eyes but inside I was melting, I wanted him right then and there. He looked so good and his toned abs glistened in the light.

He invited me in and I went and sat on the bed, he sat next to me and asked me what I wanted to do, I said play a game so he suggested truth or dare. I agreed and these were the rules:
🛑If you get dare you must do it or you will have to tell something embarrassing about yourself
🛑If you get truth you mustn't lie or halve tell the truth because you will have to do something embarrassing

We played for about an hour each doing crazy things and telling embarrassing stories, in all just having a good time and laughing. We were about to finish and it was around half 12. I gave Ollie a small hug and made my way to the door.

I was about to open the door when a pair of arms wrapped around me, before I knew it I was being spun around and pushed against the door closing it. "I wasn't done with our hug yet" he whispered sexily in my ear. I bit my lip and he smirked at me. He pulled my into his chest as I stared into his blue emerald orbs.

He leaned down at pressed his lips on mine and it felt amazing. I immediately kissed back. He kissed me like I was the oxygen he needed to breathe. How soft his lips were mixed with his minty breath and how are lips moved in sync as I began to kiss back. I had kissed before but this was magical, it was like a zoo was swirling in my stomach. He tongue grazed the bottom of my lip asking for entrance but I evilly denied. His hands reached down to my ass as he squeezed it lightly, I gasped opening my mouth allowing his tongue to slip in. We fought for dominance and of course he won, he explored my mouth. We kissed passionately until finally I pulled away, both of us gasping for air.

Ooooo what's gonna happen next??!!! Thank you for reading I'll try to update as soon as possible ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😈😈