Moving

Maisie's POV

Before my mum left she had transferred me and Ollie into Ollie's old school and said when she got back we would be moving somewhere into a much bigger house.

The time of my mum gone went so quick and soon she was back and we were moving. We went back to our first house to get our things. I was packed and ready to go and I was in my room just staring at everything that I have grown up in.

There was a light knock on my door and I said "come in". The person entered and it was Ollie he had an unreadable expression on his face that I could just not place my finger on. He looked at me and it snapped me out off my daydreams and back to reality. I moved over and patted the seat next to me.

(Since the first day, nothing has really happened except us just sleeping together. We decided to call off the bet though because it was getting stupid where we would have four rounds in one night and I wasn't sleeping enough. But we still had the part where if one of us says love u.)

I heard my mum call out to start putting the boxes downstairs at the moment they were all over my room, Ollie even almost tripped over and it made me let out a giggle. I stood up and went over to a box, I leaned down and attempted to pick up the box. It was really heavy so I let out a loud moan and heard a chuckle behind me.
"Please help me" I said still bend over
I didn't get a response so I turned around to him staring at my ass. I then realised what he was doing.
"You have a nice ass😏 I never really noticed till now" he smirked
"Playfully I stood up and winked then walked over to him, my hips swaying in every step. I got to his feet and peered down at him as he smirked up at me. I leaned down and yelled into his ear
"pick up those boxes and help me"
He stood up and screamed
"I'm gonna kill u"
"Not until you pick up the heavy boxes and help me" I giggled and ran to the other side of the bed
He climbed over the bed and pulled me down to him and kissed me passionately
I chuckled and he smirked against my lips. His soft lips brushed against mine as he whispered
"I'll do it if I get a reward"
I smirked and nodded easily as he stood up and took three boxes downstairs for me.

~at the new house~

We opened the doors to a mansion leaving me amazed at the beautiful sight of the house (if you can call it that). There was around 5 floors that I would probably get lost in at first. I explored the house, and there was more bedrooms than I could count, three living rooms, two kitchens, a humongous dining room with an even bigger table. The garden was almost a whole field with a greenhouse that held a swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a sauna. The whole house was beautiful and I loved it.
I wasn't done exploring the second floor when I got a tap on my shoulder, I spun around to see a very sexy Ollie standing in front of me staring at my boobs. Playfully I rolled my eyes and he smirked at me, for payback I looked around and checked no one was near us before stepping closer and putting my hand on his crotch rubbing over his jeans. He groaned and glared at me as I removed my had the thing in his pants grew leaving me happy. I then walked off and smiled to myself as I heard his voice.
"Where do you think your going, you've created a problem and now you've gotta fix it"
"That's your problem, not mine so you fix it"
"What Can I do we have moved a million miles away and I have no one to call anymore" he frowned
I made my way upstairs and ignored his needs to see what was on the next floor. As I got up there I caught a sight that made me sick. My mother was having her boobs sucked on right in the middle of the hallway.
I gasped loudly and my mum covered up and screamed at me while her her 'boyfriend' backed off into another room. She came towards me and hit me repeatedly while I yelled. At once Ollie rushed up the stairs to protect me by shielding me from my mothers now balled up hands. He jumped in front as tears now rolled down my cheeks.
"Don't touch her" he bellowed
"What are you gonna do she is just a pathetic little girl anyway"
"She is amazing and she is your daughter but I really don't think you deserve her"
He then grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me into a nearby bathroom where he looked me in the eyes.
"I am here for you she does that again tell me and she wouldn't think twice" he spoke carefully while looking for a first aid kit.

He found one under the sink and gently dabbed my eye with cotton wool. I looked in the mirror to see some redness under my eye but not enough to make a scar. He hugged me tight and it just felt right to be in his arms. I let go and just stared into his eyes with pure bliss. I was so happy that he was here and I think I really do love him but I was still going to win this bet, Or what's left of it. But I was still gonna win😏😂

He helped me down off of the sink and walked me to a room on the third floor (we had stairs and a elevator since the house was so big) and we took the elevator up. He pulled me into a room that had fingerprint scanning on the front. (This house was way to modern omg) I scanned my finger that opened the door and he led me in, all of my stuff was in boxes on the floor except for my bed that was in the middle of the room and a few desks and draws placed around the room. I looked back at Ollie as he pointed to a room across the hall and said that was his room.
"I'm going to my room, come knock if you need me" he smiled and I nodded he left my room closing the door behind him.

Sorry for being so unresponsive lately but I'm gonna post two in one today ❤️❤️😂😂