The Deal

Maisie's POV

We were deep in thoughts just staring at each other when suddenly my phone bleeped it was a text from Mia. She wanted to know where I was and was deeply curious. I know what she's like and it's not pleasant when she angry. I could tell it was getting close to that level.

So I quickly pick up the phone and put it just a little away from my ear before I heard the screaming from the other end.
M~ Maisie
I~ Mia
I "Where the actual fuck have you been"
M"I'm with him, he is so hot" by this time ollie had left to go to the bathroom
I"Aaaahhhhhh, omg you did what, you... with who, ahhhhh"
M"Are u done screaming at me, so I can explain the rest"
I "No, aaaahhhhhhh"
M"So how about now?"
I"Yep"
M"Ok so, we just had a make out session and it was great, can't describe it. I am so happy it was like a fairytale, and for once I'm the princess."
I "Ooo can I buy you a dog now"
M "maybe but for now I gotta go"
I"ok"
Call ended
By the time the call had ended Ollie was back and he looked (if I do say) amazing, his crystals were gazing over my lips again.

He locked the door and suddenly attacked me with his lips and pinning me down. He thought he could be dominant but he was wrong. I quickly turned us over so I was on top and by the look on his face I don't think he was expecting that. Our tongues swirling in passion and my body was tingling for more. His hands traced down my back and lightly squeezed my ass. I gasped and felt that same annoying smirk creep onto his lips. My hands got tangled in his messy hair as my face was stuck to his. Out of nowhere he flips us back and straddles me, my heart thumps hard in my chest as he pulls away and staring into my eyes.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear "I know you want me and I know you need me"
Sending shivers down my spine. He kissed me carefully almost as if he didn't want to break me but I felt an urge of courage and confidence so I pushed hard deepening the kiss. I was immediately happy when he responded with a harder and more powerful sign of affection. He tugged at my top signalling I should take it off.

Ollie's POV

"Not wearing a bra" I said shocked, was she actually planning this, I smirked at her.
Rolling her eyes playfully I enjoyed it. I took off my pants and she took off hers and from there I think you know what happened.

Maisie's POV

After we were done I sat up in his bed and laid my head on his chest.
"You want me right, but we surely don't love each other" said Ollie
"Yeah..." I ushered him to go on
"Well why don't we make a deal"
"What kind of deal"
"So we keep doing this, until someone says I love you. The first person to say it has a consequence"
"Okay but what are the consequences"
"If I win you have to have sex with me in school somewhere" smirked Ollie
"And if I win you have to pay for a holiday for us to go on together" I smirked back
He gasped at me as I sat there shaking my head in disbelief and happiness
"Is the bad boy of the school afraid to take a bet" I cooed
"No... pffff" he said

The type of happiness he makes me feel, makes my heart flutter with delight. I really like him but I need to win this bet and I was positive I was gonna do it. As I lay my head back to its original spot on his chest we cuddle up to each other. It was now around 11:30. He turned on the tv and soon I was asleep, I was so comfortable I never wanted tonight to end.

I woke up early and remembered we didn't have school so I cuddled the one thing that I could always trust, Ollie. My phone bleeped it was 7:35 my mum had texted me. She said that her and her fiancé James have left to go on their honeymoon and had forgot to tell us but they would be gone for a month. My heart was so happy, I get a month with Ollie without being worried of getting caught and I don't have to deal with my mother. This is gonna be great. I snuggled up to Ollie and his cute sleeping face left a smile on my lips. He is just amazing. I soon just fell back asleep😉

Thank you everyone for reading this I'm so happy to write this book 😁😁