School Teasing

Maisie's POV

I walked into the new school with Ollie by my side. As we entered we went to the school office to get our schedules and lockers. "Hi I'm Maisie and this is Ollie we are new and here for our schedule and locker combination" I said confidently
She smiled at me but glared at Ollie as he chuckled behind me and handed us our schedules we looked at each other and I said
"What classes have u got"
"Umm first I got Calculus ahhh, I hate school"
I laughed and looked at him with a smile. "Same"
We found someone who was nice enough to show us around before the bell rung. We walked around showing me classes and my locker the bell rung and it was math great my favourite. Ollie walked ahead of me and I said i was going to the bathroom before we went to class. I then made my way to class.
I walked in and everyone's eyes were on me almost if I had murdered someone. I looked around seeing the skanks the nerds and then the popular boys *cough* *cough* fuckbois.

I couldn't help but stare at Ollie he was perfect his warm brown eyes his stunning jaw line and omg his eyebrows were on fleak. He must have noticed me starring bc he winked I could feel my face heating up. "Hello Maisie right" the teacher said to me and Ollie as I nodded "welcome and you may take a seat beside mr Cawdron and I see you are back then" I nodded and sat next to the one boy I was staring at as he looked me up and down.

That's it I was changing, from now on I wanted to make him want me and if these hoes around me want to take my place with Ollie they have another thing coming. So I changed it up, while I was in the bathroom I added makeup and put on a better outfit this was it⬇️

He gave me a smirk "Hey what's got into you I love the outfit" I was gonna play hard to get today so I nodded and looked forward

He gave me a smirk "Hey what's got into you I love the outfit" I was gonna play hard to get today so I nodded and looked forward. I was listening to the lesson when I felt Ollie's hand on my knee slowly inching up "w-what are you doing" he smiled and moved his hand. "I wanted you to speak babygirl" my heart fluttered when he called me that i don't know why I guess he noticed what I was doing and felt like changing too. He made me feel some type of way when he placed his hand on my knee and when he called me babygirl.

The lesson was finally over and i rushed out going to my locker. I heard someone's locker open next to me I looked over and there stood Ollie. He smirked and closed my locker. "So babygirl" there goes my heart again I looked down "w-what's up Ollie" I hate that I'm stuttering this has never happened before I'm usually so confident "yeah but you can call me daddy now, you think you can just change without me noticing you have something coming so I'm gonna make you want me" I looked up shocked at his words.

I am so gonna do this. I feel like I could have some fun with this "okay daddy well I have lunch I'll see you later" I gave him wink and walked into the lunch room. He has no idea what he just got himself into. I walked in and there was an empty table at the back so I sat there. I felt someone sit next to me.

"Babygirl that wasn't nice" I smirked "what wasn't nice daddy" he growled "you don't know what you doing to me princess" I smiled "I'm sorry Daddy but I'm doing nothing" he was about to speak again when others sat down. "Omg dude your back, I thought you'd be gone for good" one of them said
"Hey boys this is Maisie" he placed his hand down on my thigh and squeeze I sweetly smiled placing my hand just beside his crotch.

"This is Luke, Jack, Grayson and Cameron" I waved and smiled the returned the same. Good news my girls were transferring to this school since they begged their parents yay but unfortunately Ollie had to leave behind his boys. The boy that asked Ollie the question smirked at me I think it was Jack.

The day went on finally it was over I was grabbing my things but was stopped by Ollie tapping my shoulder "yes daddy" I said he looked at me "babygirl can I have your number" I smiled and gave him my phone. I then realised that I never had his number. He gave me his I put myself in as babygirl😏🍑 he put himself in as daddy O😝💦. It was at that point when I knew I wanted him. For real this time 😏😏
(We officially called off the bet but he said that as soon as he saves up enough he will take us somewhere beautiful and I can't wait 😁😁)
Luke⬇️

 For real this time 😏😏(We officially called off the bet but he said that as soon as he saves up enough he will take us somewhere beautiful and I can't wait 😁😁)Luke⬇️

Jack⬇️

Grayson⬇️

Grayson⬇️

Cameron ⬇️

Cameron ⬇️

Thank you guys I'm gonna update soon again I promise ❤️❤️