Part 9

The Friend
~•I need you but I can't have you
and it's killing me•~

Maisie's POV

It has been a week since that day and I am sill a little pissed that he would do that I thought I could trust Ollie but I really don't think so now.

School was back and I was just so not in the mood for it but I had good news. Recently I have been really close with one of his best friends and I don't know how Ollie would feel because I know how jealous he gets. We have pretty much talked every night after this one incident.

~Flashback~

Cameron:
Hey, is this Maisie

Maisie:
Yeah this is, why who is this?

Cameron:
Sorry to bother you , btw it's Cameron (Ollie's friend), but I've seen you at school lately and you're Ollie's sister right. I just thought u were cute.

Maisie
Step sister but yeah. Umm thanks 😊 and I could say the same 😏 but I don't think Ollie would like that also u didn't answer my question.

Cameron:
That's not for you to know. But you shouldn't always follow what Ollie says you're not his pet. Just stop following the rules for once. Come and have some fun 😏😏

Maisie
Ok that's it I like you wanna hang out some time 😁

Cameron
Yeah how's Monday if u want we can miss school

Maisie
Yeah that sounds great meet me out front of the school

~Flashback Ended~

We had so much in common but every time I looked at him all I could think of was Ollie. I just can't get him out of my mind I love him so much. I just wanted Ollie but I think I'm leading Cameron on. I don't mean to but it's wrong to love Ollie and I need to move on. For the best.

I was laying in my bed thinking about it and finally I just gave up.

I huffed and got off my bed. I need a drink... of water. Hahaha no not alchohol.

I reached the kitchen and got a glass getting water from the fridge dispenser. I heared a person clear their throat and I jumped spilling a little bit of water on the floor.

"Shit!" I cursed. I didn't focuse on the person who cleared their throat. I could care less. I picked up the water and threw away the paper towels. I looked up and saw Cameron standing there looking at me intently. He was here?
It must have been Ollie who invited him over since he doesn't know about us. Unless he told him but I don't think so.

"Ollie is going to kill me for doing this but I have to" He walked over to me and grabbed the glass out of my hand and placed it on the counter. I looked up at him in wide eyes. What in the living hell is he doing? He looked into my eyes and his god they where beautiful, not as beautiful as Ollie but god they could kill.

"Cameron what are you doing?" I asked him confused. He didn't answer he just settled one of his hands on my waist and the other on my cheek. "Just wait and you'll find out" He chuckled.