Jack Maynard - Flowers

New prompt list coming! And I promise the next imagine will be about someone other than Jack loll. Hope you like this! xx

---

It was Saturday morning 11:30, "He'll be here soon" you thought to yourself.

The elevator stopped on the floor you knew the boy with dirty blonde hair lived on. Someone got off the elevator so you were currently all alone and as usual he didn't turn up until the doors began to shut.

"Almost missed!" He laughed as he ran onto the elevator.

"So unlike you" You replied and rolled your eyes.

This was the conversation you had almost every Saturday morning since you moved into this apartment block.

"So plans for today?" You asked as the elevator doors closed, like you hadn't had this conversation a million times and his plan were the same every Saturday. Eat breakfast, go see friends, work then getting really drunk.

Despite talking to him every week the only thing you knew about him was his Saturday routine. Neither of you had ever actually exchanged names.

"Well I was thinking about doing something different today" He laughed "...Yeah never going to happen."

"May I ask why every time I see you you're holding a bunch of flowers?" He asked and gestured towards the gorgeous purple flowers you had just bought.

"It's my thing, I buy a new bunch of flowers every week." You answered as the elevator doors opened on the ground floor.

"Well see ya" He said as you both got of the elevator.

"Bye!" You replied.

---

You were stood outside the elevator doors later that day waiting for the it to arrive when you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Hey flower girl!" You turn around to see the boy from the elevator with a bunch of people who you were guessing where his friends.

"Hey" You laughed.

"Look I actually have friends" He said and gestured to the people stood with him.

"I'm surprised" You teased which made all his friends laugh.

He smiled.

Then suddenly the elevator doors opened. You all managed to fit into one elevator.

"Hey so I'm having a bit of a party at my apartment at about 10:30, come round?" He asked shyly.

"Sure" You replied.

You were trying to play it cool but really you were really excited to be invited to this party, to get to know him more.

"Cor, Jack on the pull" One of his friends said.

As he was leaving you realised you didn't know which apartment lived in.

"Wait!" You said loudly and he turned around "Which apartment?"

"Number 44″ He replied as the doors closed between you.

--

You looked at the clock on your wall and realised it was 11pm. Crap you were late! You quickly shoved on your converse and ran out the door, you hadn't really dressed up, you were wearing ripped jeans and a cute top.

When you arrived on Jack floor and began walking down the corridor to his apartment you could hear the music that was being blasted.

"Well at least I won't go to the wrong apartment" You thought.