Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me

Prompts: "You come to my room and wake me up at 4am, to cuddle?" "How can you still look so attractive while crying?" "Please don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry"

Requested by: PrincessEvie14

I was a bit worried about posting this. Hope you like it xx

--

Your awoke suddenly as someone began tickling your sides.

"Stoppppp!" You groan and bring your knees up to your chest.

"You are the most difficult person to wake up, I had no choice!" Conor laughed.

"Conor?" You were puzzled "What are you doing here, in the middle of the night!?"

"It's 4am actually and I came to cuddle" He said as he pulled up the bed covers, kicked off his shoes and got in with you.

"You come to my room and wake me up at 4am to cuddle?" You laughed.

"Exactly" He replied as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to your back was pressed against his chest and his chin rested on top of your head.

"Honestly Maynard, you're really annoying in the cutest possible way" You mumbled sleepily.

You and Conor have been dating for just over a year so you were used to him doing random and weird things but sometimes you wondered what was going on in the head of this strange boy that you had fell hopelessly in love with.

"No don't fall asleep yet, I need to tell you something" He whispered and pocked your cheek.

"Did you just poke my cheek?" You laughed and turned over so you were facing him "What do you want to tell me?"

"Well um" He began tracing cricles on your arm, avoiding eye contact.

"What? You know you can tell me anything." You whispered.

"I-" He choked holding back tears "I have to have heart surgery, y/n"

You clasped your hand over your mouth. Tears welled in your eyes.

"What? When did you find out? Are you to be okay? whats going to happen?' You babbled holding back the tears.

"I'm going into hospital tomorrow" He said quietly still not looking you in the eyes "I'm not sure when or if I'll ever come out, I wanted to spend possibly my last hours with you"

Tears were now streaming down your face.

"Baby girl, please don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry" He whispered and pulled you in close.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?' You cried into his chest.

"I didn't know how to, I didn't want to make you sad" He replied. "I'm sorry."

He rested his head on your head as you sobbed into his chest and he silently cried. He lifted your chin up gently and looked into your eyes.

"God I hate seeing you cry but how can you still look so attractive while crying?" He said as he wiped a tear of your face with his thumb.

Normally you would have giggled or smiled but right now you just couldn't. You couldn't feel happy. You were so sad you were almost numb. It wasn't fair. You'd found your soulmate and now... you were going to loose him, the world was going to take him away from you. Would you ever feel happy again? You knew you'd never love anyone as much as him, you didn't ever want to think about having to live in a world that didn't have Conor in it.

"Hey listen, everything might be okay." He said while stroking your cheek comfortingly "Please don't worry baby"

"I wish I could just not worry" You mumbled as you buried your head into his chest again. "But if I loose you, I loose everything"