Conor Maynard- I'm Pregnant

Hope you like thissss xx Requested By: Mayniac__23

Also pleaseeeee check out my new book "Player", it's a Jack Maynard fanficition.

You lay on the sofa drumming your fingers on the case of your phone as you waited impatiently for Conor to get home.

From the second you found out you were pregnant a few hours you had been debating how you were going to tell him. Should you tell him as soon as he got here? Wait a bit? Tell him straight out or show him the test?

You had mixed emotions right now. You were so excited for your future together but nervous to tell him the big news.

Finally, after what felt like eternity of waiting you heard your front door open.

"Babe?" Conor called.

You grabbed the pregnancy test, got up and ran to go greet him.

"You're backkk!" You exclaimed as you threw your arms around him.

"I am! And you seem to be in a good mood" Conor chuckled as he pulled out the hug.

"Well I am" You chimed.

"Any reason in particular?" He asked as he turned away to take a note pad out his bag.

"Welll... I um" You paused thinking about how to say this.

"I'm pregnant"

Conor dropped the notebook on the floor. A massive smile spread across his face.

"Really?!!" He almost squealed.

You nodded your head frantically.

He picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he hugged you tightly.

"I'm so happy!" He said as he spun you both around causing you to giggle.

"Me too" You replied.

---

Later that night you and Conor were laying in bed.

"Y/n?" He whispered.

"Yeah" You replied.

"What do you think we should call it?" He asked.

"Conor we've got 9 months to decided" You giggled.

"But I'm so excited, I'm going to be a father!" He gushed as he took your hand in his and began stroking your thumb softly.

"Okay, okay. So any name ideas?" You laughed.

He was silent for a second.

"I have it!" He announced.

"Quasi... Quasi Maynard" He said before both of you burst into a fit of laughter.