Silent Hearts 1

#Silent Hearts

Three Shot..

Shot 1

"Agar aaj tumne iss deheliz ke Bahar kadam rakha toh mein tumhe kabhi nhi apnaungi swara(If today you cross the border than I will never accept you swara)" Said Sanskar while tears were falling from his eyes continuesly....

Swara got shocked when he said that.. but her ego her pain her anger over poverd by her love....

She without caring anything left Maheswari Mansion for her sister.  That sister who never cared for her...

That sister for whome her husband was everything...

She left Sanskar hurting him to the core..

The fault is not only hers... It's his fault too..

He broke their pious relationship without thinking any thing ..

She was hurt by his each and every word.. And the way he treats her in this whole week after the incident makes her more broken...

He ignore her.. He didn't talk with her.. Moreover he separated their sleeping places...

Than today why it effect on his when she told that she will leave the house when there were no relation between them already...

Sanskar left to his room while wiping his tears... Where else the family people were shattered...

They Already lost the elder son and daughter in law of the house..Their younger son was missing from a whole week, They are having no idea whether he is alive or not, he is fine or not And today their both daughter in laws left the house making the house dull..

*******

Badi

"Shona you didn't did right by coming here" Shomi said angrily to swara making her daughter understand

"Ma I am going to room" Said swara and left to her room not caring Shomi's words

As soon as she enters the room she burts out crying remembering how she blamed her Sanskar when she know he is not at fault...

She was sitting near the bed clutching the sheet on her fist... She was crying baldy...

"I love you Sanskar" Said swara in between her tears...

"I hate you swara" Shouted Sanskar while throwing her accessories which was on the dressing table...

He throws her everything which make him remember about her...

By now the whole room was messed up..

The whole night passed and both of them didn't came out from their respective rooms..

********

Next Morning..

Swara opens her eyes with great difficulty... Her eyes were swallowed due to continues crying.. Her head was paining a lott...

"Aaahhh MAA" Swara yelled in pain holding her head...

With great difficulty she made her way to washroom...

After few minutes she came out from the washroom with dull face..

She went near the mirror and look at her self who has become dull and weak..

She took a deep breath and sat down on the chair while her mind was far away from her, lost in deep thoughts..

She put vermilion on her forehead but hides with her hairs, she than wore her mangalsutra and hides it with her shawl that no one can see it.. Especially her sister Ragini...