Tere Pyaar Mein

This os is based on the lyrics #GERUA And the dialogue given by ShiningPearl16 and DivineDarkness1111

Must read the note at the last...🙏🙏🙏🙏👇👇

So let's stop my bak bak and start 😂😂🙈🙈

************************************

TERE PYAAR MEIN

The Sun rises giving it's beautiful rays to the city Kolkata..

Screen shifts towards Mental Assylum of the city where we can see the workers buzy in their own work while few were running behind of some mental people's who were behaving not less than kids...

A room was shown which was filled with darkness... As soon as the sun rises it's rays peeps inside from a jar in the room giving light to the room making us able to see the persons who was inside...

The walls of the room was filled with a name "SWARA" on it...

We can see a man who's hairs were long up to his shoulders and his beard wasn't shaven for long... He was buzy in writing on the walls while humming something..

dhoop se nikal ke
chhanv se phisal ke
hum mile jahaan par
lamha tham gaya

(coming out like the sunshine,
or slipping like the shadow,
wherever we met,
the moment stopped there)

He was humming the lines while writing the name on the wall again and again caressing the name with much love...

**********Flash Back********

Hustle bustle was going in the market and a girl was seen buying vegetables with a smile.

"How much" Said the girl with a smile after completing her shopping

"200" Said the seller making the girl to wide her mouth being shocked

"It's too much Bhaiya I am not giving 200 to you" Said the girl while taking cash from her bag which was hang on her shoulder..

"No it's 200 I never do mistake in maths" Said the seller explaining her that he wasn't at fault..

"When I told you have done mistake in maths.. your very good in maths so don't you knew there is something called discount.. see I have taken so many things and you can't give discount also" Said the girl Making a sad face..

"Betiya we don't give discount" Said the owner..

"Only that man gives discount" Said the seller pointing to another man while the girl smiles naughtily

"Than ohk keep your things here I will buy from there" Said the girl making the seller shocked...

"No no beti don't do this, I will give discount" Said the seller fearing loosing his customer..