The Love Of Their Life 💕Chahat 💕

The love Of Their Life 💞Chahat💞

One Shot

This os is dedicated to my pyaari si choti si bhna ridhi_gupta   as today it's her birthday....

                              Cover....

Happy birthday bhna.. May God bless you with all the happiness you deserve 😘😘😘😘😘 and enjoy the os😂😂😂👻👻

So let's stop my Bak Bak and start🙈🙈🙈🙈

*********************

Mumbai

It shows a beautiful school with many buildings in it which is known as the international School of Mumbai..

By seeing the atmosphere it seems like today was PTM day...

The students were making them self presentable before their parents arrive...

A little girl around 6 years old was, sitting on the bench alone with an angry pout...

She was short and fair.. Her creamy cheeks and her beautiful big doe eyes were giving more cuteness in her...

Her long hairs were tied while she was wearing a while coloured top and orange coloured skirt which is her school uniform...

While she was all lost in her own world a paper ball comes and hit her head from behind making her to come in sense....

She looks at the paper ball which was near her shoes.. she took it and opens it...

"Jhalli" Was written in the paper in bold letters making her to fume more...

In anger she torn the paper and trows it in the air and turns behind to find the person who throws it..

She know who must it be but fumes more seeing a boy aged 11years laughing at her...

"How dare you to throw paper on me" Said the little girl looking at the boy angrily...

"Do I need your permission for it" Said that boy and laughs holding his tummy...

"I will complain to ma'am" Said the girl and turns to go from the place...

"Go, go what else you can do jhalli" Said the boy making her to stop in her place...

"You know today again my both parents are coming in the meeting" Said the boy happily...

"Who are coming for you" Said the boy making her to fume in anger...

"Why should I tell you Chipmanzie" Said the little angry bird while her creamy cheeks had become red due to anger...

"You tell or not but I know this time also your mumma is going to come that too alone" Said the boy making the girl sad...