Phir Milenge 1

Phir Milenge

Three Shots

Shot 1

************************************

Screen shifts Where a Flight Lands on Kolkata Airport while the Wind of Kolkata changed declaring about the upcoming Storm..

A Lady aged 26-27 old, walks outside of the airport who was wearing neavy blue coloured jeans and while shirt... She was sorrunded between six giant body guards...

Her Black silk hairs were left open to let it flew with the air.. She was wearing A black eye glass hiding her beautiful eyes..

As soon as she step out side from the airport with her bodyguards her hairs flaws while the wind become strong...

She stopped when three cars came in a same line and stops infront of her...

One guard opens the back door for her in the car which was in middle and she comfortably sits there and took off her eye glass revealing her big hazelnut eyes where were were no emotions..

Three of her bodyguards make there way to the first car and another three in the third car while her car was in the middle...

Soon the three car drove of to their destination while she got buzy with her phone...

*******

A Mansion was shown with the Name plate of "Maheswari's"...

The mansion was looking huge and beautiful in inside..

Three ladies, one girl and three men's were near the temple folding there hands while there eyes were closed...

Soon they finished their Morning prayer and ladies made there way to kitchen area while gents sit on the dinning area to have their breakfast before going office..

Soon all got buzy having their breakfast except one.. She was eating less and was looking upstairs again and again as if she was waiting for someone...

"Sujata when you know he won't Come than why you aren't eating" Said one of the man who was her husband..

"Ji I know but still I won't sit silent like you" Said Sujata making all others shocked..

"Sujata, is this the way to talk with your husband" Said Dp in a Stern voice..

"Hug!! Husband.. It's better to be a widow having a husband like him who was and will be never a good husband and most importantly a father.. being a good brother he forgot he have other relations too and he have a daughter and a son who needs him" Said Sujata Making her husband and all others shocked..

"Sujata" Another lady called her in disbelief..

"Enough jiji, no more words from now" Said Sujata and left from the place with a plate filled food...

"I am done" Said the girl and went behind her mother...

"Uttara go and have your breakfast, It's not good leaving your food in middle" Said Sujata as she saw her daughter coming behind..

"Than what about you mom" Said Uttara and sujata looks at her and smiles

"I am ohkey Uttara. My happiness lyes on you both" Said Sujata cupping her face and uttara gave a smile to her mother..

"Now go to your room" Said Sujata to which Uttara nodded and she headed toward her son's room..

********

"Sanskar" Called Sujata as she entered in her son's room which was filled with darkeness..

"Sanskar" She called him with low voice placing her hand on his shoulder who was sitting on the bed holding a photo frame of a girl..