Phir Milenge(Epilogue)

#PhirMilenge

Three Shots

Epilogue..

************************

10 Months Later..

Dubai

A beautiful magnificent Bunglow was shown..

Inside of the bungalow was well decorated beautifully... There were a big and large dining area with open kitchen..  

Two ladies were busy in the kitchen with few servents...

"Neelam ji I just hope everything go well" Said sujata who was in tension..

"Don't worry suju everything will go well" Said neelam giving a smile to sujata

"Hope so" Said sujata while making several type of faces as she was hell tensed for the function which is going to held in their home..

Neelam shook her head as she knw how much would she say but sujata won't stop taking tension in such situations...

Soon yet again both the mothers got busy in their works while guiding the servents what work they have to do..

****************

Swasan Room

It was a huge bedroom with nevy blue colour paint on the walls..

On the floor their clothes were laying in a messy way declaring about the passionate love making of the couple...

The couple was seen wrapped in a single sheet to cover their nude bodys..

Sanskar was hugging her from back wrapping his hand on her belly while her head was rested on his left hand.. Her one hand was on his hand which was on her belly..  Their legs were entwingled with each other while the sheet was covering their whole body except their face...

"Umm" A mere wishper came out from swara's mouth as soon as she opens her eyes...

She want to sleep more but his hot breath on her neck was making her go crazy...

She can feel his tool resting inside her and this was making her more crazy...

She bite her lower lips and closed her eyes to not let out a moan escape..

Feeling some movements sanskar opens his eyes lazily to see his princess...

"Are you ohk" said sanskar kissing her cheeks

"Hmm" Swara just hummed with closed eyes as she can feel his pulse inside her..

"You want more" Said sanskar playing with her finger

"Ummm S sansss" Moaned swara as he caressed her bare thigs with his fingers..

"I love you" Said sanskar near her ear huskily and bites their making her moan...

"Sanssskarrrrr" She couldn't stop her self from moaning his name as his lips and fingers we're doing magic on her body..

He wanted to tease her more..  He traced  his fingers on her body from her forehead..  He pinched and massaged her soft curves making her to breathe heavily.. He traced his fingers down and stops on her belly..

He caressed her belly softly while she was enjoying his warmth touch in the early morning...

His fingers lower down and pulls himself out from her slowly disappointing her...

He smiles at her expression which was on her face when he left her empty...

"Are you ohk" Said sanskar cupping her face as now he was facing her..