You Are Mine

#YouAreMine

Os Requested by AngelGoldieReal       Track from Swaragini where :

Ragini's truth  is Out

Swara went to badi with her ma baba

Swasan had applied for divorce as both did the drama just to bring ragini's truth out in front of the whole family...

Leap Of 2 Months

Swasan are Still good friends infact now they are best friends

Will love blossom between the two friends... It's true Sanskar loves her but it's just one sided love so he just kept it in his heart and is happy being her best friend.

So let's begin the story

**********

2 Month Later...

Maheswari Mansion..

The mansion was being decorated with blue and white curtains and flowers..

Sujata and Ap was instructing to the decorators...

"Ary Bhai sahab je ke karrahe ho aap, je vaha lagvana hain(What are you doing, put that one in another side)" Said Sujata in hurry..

"Jiji Shaam ko Sagai hai, Aur abhi takh adha gar bhi tayyar na hua hai(Engagement is at evening and still half of the house isn't decorated)" Said Sujata in tension..

"Bass Sujata, Aram se sabh hojaega tum fikr mat karo(Calm Down Sujata everything will be done, you don't worry)
(AP's Most famous dialogue in Sr😂😂😂😂)

"Ary jiji worry kese na Karun, Mare Chore ki sagai hai(How can I not worry it's my Son's engagement)

"Even He is my son" Said Ap while making sujata calm..

"Ary Kate jaarahe tum dono(Where are you both going)" Said Sujata when she saw both SanLak in office attire with their office bag

"It's obvious we won't go to gym in this attire Chachi" Said laksh in a funny way

"Chora tu sudrega nhi(you won't change)" Said Sujata hitting her hand on her forehead

"Mom we are going office, any problem" Said Sanskar with a smile..

"Ya it's a big problem, it's your engagement today and you are going for work, you too laksh" Said Sujata narrowing her eyebrows..

"Ufff chahi we will come by evening" Said laksh while hitting his palm on his forehead..

"Don't be late, you both should come soon today" Ap said looking at them..

"Par jiji how can you let them go" Saujata said making faces..

"Let them go, they will come soon, isn't it Sanskar laksh" Said Ap to make Sujata understand..

"Ji Ma" Said both in unison and left after Taking blessings from their respective mother's...

Again Sujata And Ap got buzy in the preparations with a happy face and why not after all it's their Sanskar's Engagement with the girl they had choose for him...

Sanskar was having no mood to get married but just for his MOM and his SWARA he agreed for the Marriage and today it's their engagement...

Through he was not happy but was trying to move on.. He had told everything about his life to the girl and she is still ohk with it.. He is trying to move on just his for his swara as before leaving for badi she took a promise from him that he will move on!!!...