Silent Hearts 2

#SilentHearts

Three Shots

Shot 2

Recp - Swasan separation and swara pregnant.

Morning

Maheswari Mansion

Sanskar woke up with a heavy headache...

He held his head with his hands due to serve headache...

He rest his head on the headboard once he felt little releif he made his way to washroom...

After few minutes he came out from washroom wiping his hairs with towel...

His eyes falls on the half empty glass of wine and the wine bottles..

He tries to remember what happened as he can smell her presence in his room..

He was sure she was there last night. He held his head to remember and a blur vision came in front of eyes..

He recall what all happened last night.. Instead of feeling guilty his eyes were burning in anger...

"I never thought swara that you will stoop so low" Said Sanskar to him self..

"Last time also I trusted you and what you did.. you lied to me and tried to unite the family with your so called sister" Sanskar was saying while his eyes were burning in Anger..

"I know this time too you just lied saying your pregnant so that I would except you.. No swara not Again.. This time I won't fall in your trap" Said Sanskar and decided something terr which is going to change their life forever and ever...

*******

Swara opens her eyes and look around to find where she was...

Once she frowns seeing her self on Her Maternity home..

Yes She was in Badi.. while she was Lying unconscious on the road a taxi stops seeing a girl lying on the road..

The lady came down and shocked to see swara and why won't she be shocked it's her Grand daughter to whome she loves the most.. Her crime partner in pranks.. Her shoru..

Her heart Pained seeing the condition of her lovely grand daughter..

With the help of taxi driver she took swara to the car and drove off to Badi having lotts of questions...

"Shoru" Said Dida who entered the room seeing swara awake..

"Shoru my child how are you feeling dear" Said dida with consern filled voice..

"I I have to go" Mummers swara making everyone shock..

"Where Shona, and why were you at the middle of the road" Said Shomi to which swara said nothing as she was lost in her self..

"Shoruuuu" Dida cups her face to make her calm..

But their all efforts went vein as swara wasn't giving any attention to their talks and was just blablaring same thing again and again making all of them shocked and Shekar guilty..

"Shoru calm down, Do you know that your going to become a mother" Said dida while cupping her face to which swara looks at dida

"I I know that's why I need to go, I need to ask forgiveness from Sanskar, I I don't want second swara to be born, I I have to go" Said swara continuesly making them shocked..

"Shoruuuu everything will be all right" Said dida while tears were in her eyes seeing her shoru like that..

"No no I have to go, I will not let second swara to be born" Said swara and get up from the bed..