Phir Milenge 3(B)

#PhirMilenge

Shot 3(B)

***********************************

Coffee Shop..

Neelam was sitting there waiting for Sanskar desperately... she almost emptied 5 glass of water sitting there tensed...

She was hoping he will come.. She have no idea what will happen if he didn't come to meet her.. she only know he is the one who can make swara normal...

She saw Sanskar coming near her while she was drinking another glass of water...

"Have a seat son" Said Neelam who was so happy as he came..

"First of all I am really glad that you came" Said Neelam with a smile...

"Why you called me here, about what you want to talk" Said Sanskar sitting on the chair..

"About swara" Said Neelam and Sanskar looks at her with confused expression..

"Why you want to talk about your daughter" said Sanskar being confused while his heart was beating fast..

"She is your Swara, Sanskar" Said Neelam without wasting any time making Sanskar shocked..

"No she can't be my swara, my swara is not arrogant and heartless like your daughter, she will never give pain to others in her wildest dream also, your joking right" said Sanskar in disbelief..

"Trust me Sanskar she is your Swara" Said Neelam Looking at Sanskar..

"And why should I believe you" Said Sanskar looking at her

"Before 3 yrs Me and my husband came Kolkata on our firmhouse to spend holiday with our daughter "Swara Kapoor"" Said Neelam and stopped as she saw Sanskar's shocked face...

"One night both father and daughter went out without my knowledge, and they found your Swara, She faints in front of their car" Said Neelam making Sanskar shocked...

"They took her with them and came to our firmhouse, I was shocked seeing a girl with them.. When I ask my husband about the girl he said how they found her.. Later we called the doctor and she informs your Swara was one month pregnant" Said Neelam making Sanskar hell shocked...

"W what my my swara was pregnant" Said Sanskar while his lips trembles...

With his this question and expression Neelam got to know there is something fishy so she thought not to tell something to him and Continued...

"She was happy with us, she was desperately waiting for her baby but" Said Neelam and stopped remembering the faithful day

"But" Sanskar said looking at Neelam with beating heart..

"After 8 Months when she felt labour pain we took her to the hospital" Said Neelam while tears were falling from his eyes continuesly

"Later doctor said swara gave birth to a dead baby" Said Neelam while a tear escape from her eyes And Sanskar became hell shocked hearing about it...

"My b baby" Said Sanskar with trembling voice

"She was beyond broken, Never in my life I saw someone broken like that, she was in so much pain" Said Neelam while tears were falling from his eyes listing about his Swara's suffering without him.

"She cried in my embarece like a baby and request me to bring her baby back" Said neelam with a heavy voice

"Me and my husband thought to leave the city as soon as possible because doctor advise us to take her in a new environment.. so that day we booked our tickets to dubai where we live" Said neelam while remembering about the day...