Silent Hearts 3(A)

#SilentHearts

Three Shots

Shot 3(A)

Prcp - 5 Months leap and Sanskar came to know the truth swara being pregnant..

Same Night

Sanskar was standing on the howrah bridge while sweet was forming from his forehead..

"I I don't deserve to be alive" Said Sanskar looking at the river remembering how he mistrust her..

He walks further and was about to jump in the river..

"Please come back Sanskar, I I don't let another swara to be born, I I don't want our baby to suffer like me, please Sanskar your princess need you, please come back" Swara's words rings on his ear making him to come his sense...

"No no what are you going to do Sanskar" Said Sanskar while he face palmed...

"Instead of being with swara your going to end your life, how can you think about it, you become a cowerd Sanskar" He was taking to him self while watching the river..

"I I promise Swara I will not our baby to suffer like you, I will not let you to hear the society's taunts, I will not, I will make everything correct now" Said Sanskar while determining something..

"I promise Swara our baby will get her/his both mother and father's love" Said Sanskar while looking at the sky..

He don't know how long he was standing like that crying on the bridge fighting with his inner soul..

******

Morning

Maheswari Mansion

Both Ap and Sujata was preparing breakfast in their respective kitchen's...

Uttara was helping Sujata while Ap was all alone doing all the works like always as ragini used to sleep for long hours..

"Uttara give that tiffin I have prepared swara's favorite dish" Sujata said happily as she was going to meet her daughter in law who is not lese than a daughter to her...

While they were buzy preparing breakfast the door bell rang making them confused...

"Which idiot came in the early morning" Sujata said being irritate

"Mom it's not early morning" Said Uttara giggling

"Chill I will check" Said Uttara and went to open the door when Sujata glared at her..

"Bhai" The only word came out from her mouth seeing her one and only brother standing in front of her after the long 5 months..

Her eyes become teary.. She wanted to hug him but stopped seeing swara on his arms who was sleeping peacefully snuggling in his arms confortably...

"Mom see who came" Uttara called while looking at them

"Uffff coming" Shouted Sujata and went from There..

Ap too went behind her to see who came.

"Chora(son)" Sujata wishpers with teary eyes..

"Uttara go and tell Ramu Kaka to clean their room, Sanskar beta come inside" Said Sujata Hurriedly as she saw swara in his arms..

She was confused seeing sanskar carrying swara like this and dida too was with them.. her heart was beating fast thinking something bad had happened.. She just hopes swara is fine..

Ap becomes shocked seeing sanskar back that too with swara..

Sanskar Nodded his head and walks to guest room and makes swara layed on the bed carefully..