Phir Milenge 2(B)

#PhirMilenge

Shot 2(B)

Recp - Swara and Ashu meeting

************************************

Next Day Morning

Maheswari Mansion

The environment was looking totally different from other days...

In every morning the whole family used be in dining area, having their breakfast before their daily choss but today everything seems changed..

Each member of the family were packing their clothes with a dull face while the little soul Ashu was having lotts of questions about the happenings in front of her...

"Papa why evely(Every) one is doing pathing(packing)" Said The little soul pulling Sanskar's Pant who was standing near Almira taking his clothes...

"Are we going for tlip(trip)" She said while her eyes shines

"Doll nothing like that" Said Sanskar while making her sit on the bed..

"Phil(phir)" She said cutely

"You know we are playing a game, and to win it we have to go and stay somewhere else" Sanskar lied to Ashu while she smiles excitedly..

"We are playing thame(game)" Said Ashu while twinkling her eyes..

"Yess, and to win the game we have to leave our mansion for few days" Said Sanskar making Ashu happy..

"Than whele(where) we will libe(live)" She said being excited...

"That you will Come to know soon" Said Sanskar and ruffles her hairs..

"Yayyyyy, we are going to play thame(game)" Said Ashu while clapping..

"Who told your playing game Ashu" Came a voice near the door

"Ma" Said Ashu and runs towards the door...

"Ohh hello I am not your Ma" Said Swara and pushed Ashu away from her while her eyes were burning in fire...

"What the hell Miss.Swara Kapoor" Said Sanskar who hold Ashu in the Nick of time before she falls..

"She is a kid and your behaving rude with her" Said Sanskar shooting draggers to her...

"Ohh really your saying as if I am blind to see tha she is a kid, Tell her to be in her limit Mr.Sanskar Maheswari" Swara Shouted looking at Sanskar while Ashu got scared...

"Ohk wait what you want me to do,You want me to sing Lori for her" Said Swara looking at Sanskar's eyes...

"Ashu come" Said Swara Looking at Ashu while she clutch Sanskar's pant in fear..

"You knw Ashu your papa is telling lie to you, You aren't playing any game.. Your Dad is such a looser so they have to leave this mension for ever and ever" Said swara looking at Ashu while Sanskar gave death glare to her..

"Move from here fast as from today this room will be mine" Said swara with a smirk and turns to go out but stops hearing him..

"Your doing not right, you will regret swara" Said Sanskar To Which swara let out a small laugh..

"I won't Mr Maheswari" Said swara and left the room with an evil smile...

************************

Few minutes later .

"Come on make hurry and leve" Said Swara who was sitting on the chair in bossy way...

"Why are you doing this with us Swara" Said Ragini with teary eyes ..