Chapter 6

I Will Save You (A Sterek Fan Fiction)

       All characters belong to the directors and writers of Teen Wolf

      and MTV. Pre-plot belongs to Teen Wolf. Plot and certain items

      along with the after plot of the Teen Wolf show was created by

                                 CSwartz.

Chapter 6

       On the way out of the loft, Argent's phone went off. He lifted it to his ear but quickly moved it away from his face in order to save his hearing. The wolves could easily hear what was being said and the humans crowded around Chris so they could hear better. 

       "- We will hunt them all, Argent! There's nothing you can do about it!" 

       Chris hung up the phone. He looked at Derek and then Scott. 

       "The Collins Hunters found the Chimaera. It managed to cut their numbers in half. Which, by my estimate, means there is less than ten of them now. Give or take a couple." 

       Scott nodded his head and narrowed his eyes at everyone. 

       "The wolves and the Argents will keep the Collins off the Chimaera and Stiles. I want Derek and Isaac with him. Lydia I want you in top form. If you need to scream you scream. I want you with Allison, Chris and Peter. Danny, Ethan and Aiden I want two of you to circle around the hunters and distract them if Lydia, Allison and Chris can't convince them to back off. I also want Danny to keep tracking everyone in the car. I want to know where everyone is at all times. Keep your cell phones on and the GPS. If you need help call for help.  

       "Stiles, I know that this is mostly on your shoulders but don't forget that we're all here for you. We're a team, Stiles. A pack. And we're family." 

       Stiles smiled at that and his eyes glowed. In a blink he was next to Scott hugging him and then next to Derek and Isaac. He touched their shoulders and they were gone. 

       Scott took a deep breath. 

       "Let's go."

       They landed in a small clearing in the middle of the woods. Stiles immediately ducked down behind a small bush, pulling Derek and Isaac with him. 

       "Please tell me we aren't doing that again any time soon. I think I got teleportation sickness." 

       Stiles smirked at Isaac and then held up a finger to his mouth, commanding silence. Bam! 

       He looked closer, his eyes narrowing and glowing a little bit. The hunters were tracking the Chimaera and not being successful enough to keep from getting the better part of the forest on fire. The Chimaera stopped for a second and lifted her face up to the sky and inhaled. Her eyes glowed and she smiled. Stiles sucked in a breath and in a blink of an eye he, Derek and Isaac were somewhere else. 

       "What the hell was that Stiles?" 

       Stiles took a deep breath and tried to keep himself calm. 

       "The Chimaera apparently has heightened senses along with everything else its got. It could smell us. I bet if we go back the bush would be on fire. We need to let Scott know that the Collins Hunters are there. How many?" 

       Derek looked at him and swallowed. 

       "There were five there hunting it."