Caught Masturbating

A/N: Rated M! Has Sexual Scene! You Have Been Warned!

"Percy? Why did you call me Percy?" I ask nervously but still not looking suspicious.

"Don't lie to me. I came in here and I saw your face just in time" Nico says.

I take of my mask and curse, "Dammit! I thought I was quick enough!" I look over at Nico and his eyes are huge!

"Omg it is you!" He then runs over to me and tackles me into a hug. "Never leave camp ever again! I tried looking everywhere for you!" He lets go of me and I chuckle, "I won't leave, maybe when the battle with Gaea is over, yeah I might leave" I say.

"Oh no you aren't! You aren't leaving! I barely got you back!" Nico complains.

"I'm sorry Nico but this isn't the only planet that needs help." I say looking into his eyes trying to make him understand.

He lets out a breath, "Fine, only because other planets need you." I thank him and hug him again.

"I missed you" I say into his hair. He is still shorter than me. He has his hands wrapped around my waist. I try ignoring the tingles I get from his touch.

"Hey Nico, please don't tell anyone who I am, I didn't want to come to camp, I only came to save it that's it. Please don't tell anyone" I plead to him.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." He says while smiling into my chest. I couldn't help but let the smile on my face appear.

"I need to tell you something about Annabeth and Thalia." Nico says nervously. I growl.

"What is it?" I say trying hard not to snap at him.

"Well they are going out..." I let out a sigh.

"Oh, thank the gods! I really don't want her to be chasing after me, I am way over her. Besides I'm not into her, or any girls" I say the last part to myself, but I think Nico heard me.

"You're not into girls no more? You like guys now?" Nico asks going an octave higher at the end.

"Yeah... kind of figured it out when I think guys are hot," I say pulling away from Nico's hug. Haven't realized we hugged for more than 5 minutes! I start blushing. Man, why am I blushing! When I look up I noticed Nico was gone.

Nico's Pov-

I left him in the room when he said he though guys where hot and started blushing. I might have kissed him then and there. The person I love finally likes guys!! I might have a chance with him. I was walking to my Cabin when I bumped into someone. And that someone was Annabeth.

"Did you find out who he was?" She asks.

"No, I didn't, now go away," I say snapping at her. Man, this girl cheated on Percy! My Percy! Thank the gods that Percy hates her. She walks away. I go inside my cabin and go into the restroom and strip from my clothes and get into the shower getting it real warm. I start thinking about Percy wearing all black. Man, that guy can pull off that color better than me. My mind starts imagining how he looks naked and I get a boner. Without thinking I put my hand on my dick and start stroking. I let out a moan. I imagine its Percy giving me head. My mind goes wild thinking of images of him under me while I fuck him. I moan out his name. Fuck I'm about to cum. When I was about to I feel two hands hug me from behind moving to my dick, "If you wanted me to touch you, you could have asked." God that sexy voice. He starts pumping my dick faster while licking my neck. "P-Percy" I moan out and cum all over his hands.

Percy's Pov

Great he left me. I scared him while I told him I was gay. I put on my mask, then my robe from the floor putting the Hood up. I walk out my room and out the cabin. I look for Hades cabin and I hope he's there. I walk over to the door. I knock, and I don't hear anything. I try opening it and its unlock. I walk straight in looking around for him. I hear the shower going on. I also hear a sexy moan coming from it. I was about to give him privacy when I hear Nico moan my name. I look over at the restroom door. No! He couldn't have moaned my name! I go to the door and see if its locked. It's not. I go in very quietly and get inside. I take of my robe and mask along with clothes. I'm standing naked right in front of Nico and he's jerking off to me. God that's hot. I can feel that my dicks already hard for him. I pull back the curtains and get in without him knowing. I hug him from behind and say, "If you wanted me to touch you, you could have asked." He moans to it and I wrap my hands around his dick and I start pumping. I start kissing and licking his neck. God, he tastes good! "P-Percy," he moans out my name while he cums in my hand. I unwrap myself from him and he turns around to look at me and his eyes are huge! I pull my hand that has his cum on it and I pull it to my mouth and clean my hand. His cum tastes good! I look right into his eyes when I do this. His eyes go even bigger. He starts to blush, aw he has a cute blush.

"You taste good." I finally say. Without him saying anything I capture his lips into mine.

2017

Looking back, I was a kinky girl. Damn.

Vote/Comment!