Congradulations!

Well y'all didn't comment and I wanted to update... so here you go then.

"I know who it was. Look at him." Luke tells me. I was in the prison cell in Chaos Planet. In front of me was Sam. He looked pale. I look over to Nico, "does he have a soul?" I ask him.

"No, I don't since it," He says.

"Ugh stupid idiot, he won't last long." I say.

"He was supposed to die when he switched your souls and Gea should have been freed. He's powerful enough for her Percy. He can do it, it will be his punishment, even if he did it." Luke says.

I sigh. This boy is stupid, but strong. He has lived this long, he can keep Gea asleep, he is immortal.

I walk to the door walking away from the scene. Sam looked horrible. He had bloodshot eyes, pale skin, and eyes that have no life to it.

I hear Luke and Nico behind me. I walk to the Meeting room, everyone was there, even Chaos.

"I have something important to tell you all," I say loudly to get every ones attention. I look at Lord Chaos and bow, "my Lord, I am resigning. I am putting Luke as commander. I will not be able to be the commander anymore. My family needs me." I tell them. Everyone gasps.

"Why are you leaving? We are your family to." Zoë says, and it surprises me.

"You are my family, but I'm starting a new one," I say while putting my hand on my stomach. Everyone gasp except Luke who snickers.

"Knew it!" Luke yells.

"How is that possible?" Bianca asks.

"Well your brother has been, ummm... doing some stuff to me..." I start blushing, " my father is also god of Life, and I am his son."

"I'm going to be an Aunt!" Bianca yells and runs to hug me. I almost fall over but quickly compose myself. I hug her back.

"Yes, all of you will be uncles and aunts," I say.

Bianca pulls away and I see tears in her eyes. One falls, and I catch it wiping it away. I smile at her and she smiles back.

I feel two hands snake around my waist to my belly. I turn to look at Nico and I smile. I finally realize that Lord Chaos is here as well.

"My Lord, are you all right with this?" I ask him while looking at him. He had tears in his eyes and huge smile on his face.

"Of course, I'm all right with this! This is your baby! It will be a powerful one, especially because it's one of the big three's sons." He says smiling I smile back. I turn to Luke, "are you okay with being commander?" I ask him.

"Of course! It's an honor," he says pulling me into a hug. It was hard especially since Nico wouldn't let go of me.

"Well guys I got to go." I say. I wave goodbye to them and teleport to my cabin. I lay on my bed pulling Nico with me.

"Let's sleep for a while," I say while being pulled to an amazing sleep.

"I have an important announcement!" I yell into the dining hall. I was at the very front with Nico right beside me.

"As everyone knows, my father is Poseidon, god of sea. What people don't know is that he is also god if life. He can create life, me as his son I can create life as well." I feel Nico's hands wrap around my belly. Him right behind me. "Me and Nico have created life," I say while putting my hand to my belly.

I hear people gasp. Then everything went silent. For a second I thought they were disgusted, but that thought disappeared when I hear everyone cheer and clap. I smile at everyone.