Blood

Percy Pov-

"Percy wake up," I hear a sexy voice by my ear. I turn to Nico and smile.

"Morning babe," I say.

"Morning," he smiles at me. I lean in and kiss him. He starts kissing me back. The kiss suddenly got heated and in seconds Nico was on top of me straddling my hips. He backs away and I whimper at the loss. He looks straight into my eyes and smirks.

"I was supposed to wake you up, not ride you, but I don't mind that either." I start blushing thinking about him ridding me.

"But you need to wake up, we are at London, we were going to go meat and think of a plan," I groan.

"I already have a plan," I say.

"Great, then get up and get ready." he says getting off me. He extends his arm for me to take and I do. I get off the bed and go over to my drawer looking for clothes. I found a black shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans. I start putting them on. I go over to the restroom and wash my teeth. I get out of the room with Nico behind me.

We arrive at the counsel center. Everyone's there, even my team, great I'm late like always.

"Good for you to join us commander." Luke says snickering. I stuck out my tongue at him. Childish I know.

"Can we talk about the plan now?" Jason says. I nod and go stand at the front of the table.

"Okay, well she has to be somewhere that is empty. I was thinking Hazel can try tracking Gea using her powers. I can help her adding a little of my power to her." I look over at Hazel. She nods.

"After we find her, we charge and attack her base. I will talk to her, offer her to leave or die. She won't leave I already know that. If she doesn't leave I have another plan, but I need stuff to do my plan." I look over to Leo, "where are we exactly?" I ask him.

"We are in the middle of the English Channel." He says. I nod.

"I need blood of the children of the big three, the more the better. So, Nico, Jason, Hazel, Thalia, and Bianca I will need your blood." I say looking at each one.

"Why?" Jason asks.

"Because it's the only way to leave the earth safe forever. I talk with Chaos about this, and he said it was time Gaea is stopped for good. Now I also need blood of a shifter" I look at Frank. He looks pale but nodded.

"Now, I'm not trying to embarrass you all, but any of you all a virgin?" I ask them. I hear Leo start choking on air. I look over at him and raise an eyebrow, "are you Leo?" I ask him, looking serious.

"Yeah," he says blushing. Hazel and Frank stare at him smirking.

"Well I need a pinch of your blood." I say. He nods still blushing. I look at Frank and Hazel.

"Don't try anything with him until I have his blood. Do you understand?" The nod. I then look around at everyone.

"Now who has a bowl?"

Sorry Its Short!

Vote/Comment (please! I want your input)