Miss me?

"Nico! I told you to go help the camps!" I yell at him. I was freaking out! He wasn't supposed to know. Dammit, I'm so stupid!

"I came back to help, you gave up your soul!" Nico yes back.

"The spell needed it! It was the only way to make her sleep again! Its permanent!" I explain to him.

"We could of thought of something else! You didn't have to do this!" He starts yelling.

"Me and Chaos already thought of this! It was my decision Nico! I don't have time! Listen please, when my soul is ripped out of me, I will not feel any emotion! It will be like I'm dead! But I need you to know one thing, I love you Nico di Angelo" I say grabbing him and pulling him toward me to kiss him. I feel hit soft lips touch mine and move so softly. There was love filled in it, I was pouring every emotion I had to it. I needed him to know that I love him. I love him with all I got. I pull away needing breath.

"I love you to Perseus Jackson," Nico says and I smile. I listen for a second hearing that it was to quiet. Gaea is asleep, I look into Nico's eyes. I smile. I then feel a tug in my chest and all I remember is being transported to Chaos' planet.

2 months later.

(It gets dark here, dark thoughts)

Nico's Pov-

It's been 2 months since I left Percy on Chaos' planet. Chaos said that I was not allowed to see him. I missed him so much. I know he doesn't have a soul, and I tried to get his soul back, so has my father, but it wasn't possible without switching someone's else soul. I tried to switch with mine, but my father forbid it. I was in the underworld in my bedroom just staring at the sealing. I've been here for 2 months. Barley eating, barley seeing other people, just the dead. I still remember when Percy told me he loved me, and I said it back, meaning every word I said. I love him, I want him back with me. I miss his touch, his kisses, the way he bites his lower lip when he's nervous, I miss his hair in the morning looking sexy. I miss seeing him in the morning being in his arms. I gave up hope. Not on us, but in me. I didn't want to live without Percy, I can't do that. I tried talking to my father. He was a good listener. It helped sometimes, sometimes I wanted to die. My father never let me do anything stupid. So, I haven't done anything stupid.

I was staring at the sealing when I hear a sexy voice, the voice that was in my dreams, that angelic voice, "Miss me babe?"

Another short one! Hope you liked it!

Comment/Vote