First Time

WARNING! SEXUAL SCENE HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I wake up to someone tapping me. I try ignoring it, but it won't stop.

"Ugh let me sleep Nico!" I whine under the covers.

"Percy it's time for dinner," Nico says.

"Ugh okay." I get up of his comfortable bed and gather my shirt from the floor. I slip it on and I see Nico staring.

"Like what you see babe?" I ask smirking.

"Yup" he says confidently. He smirks back, and I laugh. I go over to my hood and my new mask. I put on my hood and leave the mask off. I grab Nico's hand and get out his cabin heading for the dinner area. Nico goes sit at his table and I go over to the Poseidon table. All my team mates are at their parent table. I was the only one alone aside from Nico. The nymphs come and bring me a blue milkshake. I sigh. It has been so long since my mother died. Also, Paul. They died in their sleep together. At least they went without pain.

I didn't even finish my shake before I got up. I was feeling depressed and I need to let out some steam. I get up and head for the training arena.

Nico's Pov-

I was going to go over to Percy's table, but he got up and left. I stayed seated wondering what happened. I look around and feel someone was staring at him. I was about to go follow him when I feel someone hug me from behind and I stiffing.

"Relax bro it's just me" I hear Hazel say.

"When did you get here?" I ask her after a quick hug.

"Like a few hours ago. I was going to visit you, but found out you were busy." She finishes with a wink. I blush. I rub the back of my neck.

"So, where's Frank?" I ask changing the subject.

"Talking to Leo. You know how he misses him." She says blushing as well. You see Frank and Hazel have included Leo in their relationship. Leo's new to this three-way love and is scared people will make fun of him, but I'm just happy for him.

"Well I need to go cheek on Percy, he just got up and left." I hug Hazel and walk away.

When I get to the Arena, knowing he will be there, I see Percy shirtless, attacking a dummy, like his life depended on it. I can see his muscles move on his back, and man is it sexy to see him like this. I didn't even realize he turned to look at me.

"That's the second time you've been checking me out babe," Percy says with a smirk.

"Well I can't help it, that my boyfriend has an amazing body," I say back.

"Say that again."

"What that you have an amazing body?" I ask confused.

"No before that" I caught on to what he meant.

"You mean Boyfriend? I like that, boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfr-"

I was caught off by amazing lips attacking me.

I start kissing back. I bite his bottom lip making him moan. Ohh that amazing moan.

"Ehum" I hear. I pull away and glare at the person who interrupted us.

Right in front of me was mostly the entire camp, and at the front was Hazel and Piper smirking at each other. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. I hide myself on Percy's shirt. I hear him chuckle.

"Why did you interrupt our romantic moment?" I hear Percy say. I push myself more onto Percy. I can feel Percy's hands on my waist. That's the only thing keeping me up.