Wierd News

WARNING: TALK ABOUT MEN PREGNANCY! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE!

"Hey Tyson!" I yell. I was in the palace with my brother. We were hanging out in his room. He was working on something for me. I was flattered but declined the offer, but he ended up still doing it so I'm waiting patiently here.

"Yes, big brother?" He moves his eye from his work over to me.

"I love you, little brother" I say smiling. He smiles back, and his eye is tearing up.

"I'm done! Are you ready for your present?" Tyson asks. I nod. He comes over to me with his hands behind his back. He extends his hand and on it, is an amazing bronze mask. I take it from his hand.

"It can communicate with anyone in their head. They can talk back in their head and you could hear them. You can hear a conversation that is miles away, and it can turn into a helmet for battle black shadows covering you face." I gasp. Wow this is amazing. I hug him. He hugs back and starts quizzing, I feel like my bones are going to explode.

"Thank you so much brother! You are the best!" I yell. This is the most amazing gift I ever gotten. Aside from Riptide. I haven't used my pen-sword in a while.

"You can go now brother, you want to see friends. I'm okay. Ill visit soon," Tyson says and walks away.

I put on the mask. I try doing the communicating thing with my father.

'I'm leaving dad, Tyson made me an amazing mask that can communicate with anyone telepathically. Love you!'

'Love you to son, take care'

'Always do' I was about to say goodbye, when he interrupted,

'Oh, by the way, we still have to talk about you and Nico, I'll visit soon with your uncle Hades, and we will both talk to you and Nico, in private'

'Okay dad, just give me a heads up when you're at camp, don't want you coming in at a bad time' with that I swim to the surface, leaving a flustered father, and me having a smirk on my face.

Before I'm almost to shore I try mind linking Nico,

'Hey Nicks, I know don't freak out, I am talking to you in your head, one of my brother's inventions, anyways, meet me in your cabin, alone, we need to have some fun'

I come to the surface and walk to the Hades cabin. Can't wait to have some fun with my boyfriend. I run to his cabin door and knock. I hear foot steeps walking over and opening the door. There in the door was Nico shirtless and his jeans way to low. I bite my bottom lip.

"You're a tease" I say walking into the cabin.

"Only for you." Nico says smirking and all I want to do is plaster my lips into his, but I restrain myself.

"Nico, our fathers are coming over later, let's have some fun before that" I plead. It may seem like we are moving fast, but god who can resist that body! His body is sexy as fuck.

Nico crashes his lips into mine with so much lust. We start kissing in sync. He bits my bottom lip and I whimper. Man, this kid can take me out like that. He starts licking my bottom lip asking for permission and I decline. He groans, not pulling away he says, "c'mon Perc, don't be a tease."

He starts kissing me again and I feel my leg hit something and I feel myself being pushed back into a bed. I lay back with Nico straddling my hips. He asks for entranced again, and this time I let him in, he explores every inch of my mouth, and I let him, it felt good. We start fighting for dominance and I let him win. He pulls back and locks eyes with me.

"How far do you want to go?" I blush. God, I haven't been with a guy! Sure, some girls and that's it, I only made out, gave head to guys and that's it. Never sex.

"I never went too far with a guy" I say blushing.

"I love it when you blush, but we can keep it slow" he says smiling down at me. He leans in and he starts kissing my neck. He goes for my sweet spot he found last time. I'm just in my jeans, all my clothes are somewhere in the floor. He starts biting it making tingles go through my body. I put my hands on his bare back. He bites harder and I moan scratching his back getting a groan from him.

"Ehum" we hear someone behind us. I sit up so quickly Nico all most falls, I had to catch him. Their standing in front of me is my dad and my uncle Hades. Nico quickly gets of me and stands up.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Nico asks his dad.

"Percy should have told you, we were coming"

"Dad I told you to tell me when you're coming!" I yell at my dad annoyed.

"We just want to know how far you had gone. We need to tell you something, but noticing that you said that you haven't gone far, that's good," my father tells me. I start blushing so hard.

"Why does it matter?" I ask.

"Because Percy, I am also the god of life, meaning you can create life, as in get pregnant" My dad says looking straight at me. My eyes go wide!

"But I'm a guy!" I yell.

"It doesn't matter, your gender doesn't matter, you are still my son, you can create life inside of you." He explains.

"So, I want to tell you, use protection or Percy can top you son, but not the other way around, unless you are ready." Hades says looking at Nico. I can sew Nico blushing for what he said, and I feel flustered as well. This is a weird as fuck conversation.

"Fine we understand, now can you go?" I say annoyed trying to get them out. I can see my dad feels pained. I sigh, "I just need to think" I explain. They nod and disappear.

I look over to Nico and see his eyes are huge and he glances down to my stomach before they look into my eyes. I close my eyes for a second trying to calm down.

"Let's take a nap I'm tired," I say walking over to his bed and laying on it. Nico comes over to me, me behind him spooning. Forgetting what we just heard and just letting sleep take over.

Tell me what you think!

Comment/Vote!