Ohne Titel Teil 1

This is fully copied from AO3 Where I originally posted this :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" He yelled at Levi, with tears in his beautiful eyes,oh those eyes,how much he loved them.
"Because you are mine and they were in my way" The raven said with a grin as he got closer to Eren

."I'll never be yours!You are SICK Levi!" "Ouch,that hurt Eren, but I'm sure that's just your shock speaking.Why don't you want do understand that I love you,Eren?" He questioned but the boy's words still stung.

"You LOVE me?!You KILLED everyone that was close to me,hell you killed everyone I barely even KNEW!" He yelled.Levi just shook his head,laughing.

"Yes, Eren,my sweet,sweet Eren.I love you,that's why I had to get rid of them.They were getting in my way, and tried to get me away from you".He stepped closer to Eren who was shaking in the corner of the room.

Levi didn't know if it was from fear, or anger, or maybe both but he also didn't care

He reached for him to pull him into a hug but Eren pushed him away.
"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!" Eren shouted at the man,to which he narrowed his eyes at him.

"Eren...I would not advise you to talk to me like that.I love you so I don't want to hurt you, but if you keep up that attitude of yours, I may have to and I'm sure neither of us wants that"He said, voice dangerously low.

The brunet was still shaking but his eyes widened,this time in fear."No...don't hurt me..please" He cried, letting Levi step close enough to hug him this time.

Eren got pulled into a tight hug and the man started to rub his back soothingly.
"Shh...It'll be okay,no one can take you away from me now"He said,hugging him closer.

The boy started crying, but didn't protest any further as he got pulled towards Levi's bed.

"Now Eren,be a good boy and go to sleep.We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."He was told. Levi giving him a kiss on the forehead before tugging him in.

The light was turned out and Levi went to leave the room.

Before he completely left, he looked back at him and told him "Remember Eren,I love you and always will.Goodnight, Sweetheart" with that Levi left and locked the door behind him.