Ohne Titel Teil4

Upon hearing the door open Eren jumped up, and fixed his gaze on the raven he was waiting for.

"So,you ready for your shower ,Eren?" He asked as he held up a cloth.
Eren looked at it,his eyes widening a bit "Wait a moment, Levi!You didn't mention, that you were going to shower WITH ME!" Levi chuckled at that.
"Of course I ain't, Darling.Not today anyway..." Mumbling the last part he continued "I just brought this for you,you will shower alone,unless you want me to join, I will,however, wait here."

Eren blushed a deep red at."N-NO!" He quickly covered his mouth with his hand,realizing his own volume.

Levi's eyes had a dangerous glint to them, as he looked into Eren's,stepping closer to the brunette."Did you just YELL at me?" The man asked.

Taken aback by Levi's low voice,he backed up but was met with a wall after a few steps.

Grabbing the boy by his collar, he pulled him down to eye-level."NEVER yell at ME again,or so help me I will make you unable to do so,ever again!" The only answer he received, was a slight whimper on Eren's part.

Letting go of the brunette, he moved back to sit on his bed."NOW, go take your shower, before I change my mind about joining you."
Eren repeatedly nodded his head at that, and quickly picked up the provided cloth.

He went to the adjacent bathroom, with a quick glance over his shoulder, to make sure Levi wasn't actually following him. He wasn't.

Levi took the time Eren needed to shower, to think up an excuse to keep Eren in his room.While he had Hange's medication to rid Eren of anything he didn't want him to remember,like him murdering everyone, he would run out eventually.

"Well if I have to, I can always chain him up again." Was his last thought, before he noticed the boy leaving the shower.

He stood there with just a towel around his waist, since he didn't have any spare clothes.

Not feeling the slightest bit of shame, Levi let his eyes rake over his form,slightly licking his lips.
Eren didn't feel the raven's gaze,too occupied with blushing and looking at everything but the man.

After a moment he spoke up,voice almost inaudible."So...Levi I meant to ask you a few things.."

Levi got up at that and reached for Eren's arm, only to pull on it so he was almost falling on the bed."First of all: If you want to talk to me,come a bit closer.I won't be able to hear you, when you speak that low otherwise."

Eren straightened up next to him and spoke up again,a bit louder, but still scared. "I said: I meant to ask you a few things. Like..why do I not hear ANYONE? They can't possibly all be missing!or what's up with the nicknames?"

Levi shot him a slight glare "I told you, I don't know what happened,Eren.After I got your ass here, everyone was gone.As for the nicknames..you don't like them?"

His face just didn't get a rest from blushing, he felt like.

"It's not that I don't like them.." "Then don't complain." Levi interrupted him. "I have a few errands to run so I'll be back in a few hours." He spoke and went up,leaving Eren more confused than before.

'What had happened while they were gone?Why did Levi act so..pissed..when he asked? And why didn't he explain the nicknames? Was all that went through Eren's head.

Glaring at Levi's back he wanted to shout,tell him to get back in and explain! But the man was already out the door,locking it,as always.