Ohne Titel Teil6

TW:If you don't like descriptions of rape PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

What are you doing?!" Eren asked, as he struggled against Levi's grip on his wrists.

"Isn't it obvious?I'm taking what's mine."

"I'll NEVER be yours like this!" Eren growled.

That earned him a hard bite on his lower lip,making him gasp in pain.Levi quickly took that opportunity to move his tongue inside his mouth.

The boy kept trying to struggle against him,the only response he got was the ever tightening hold on his wrists.

Levi moved his hand up from the hem of Eren's shirt, until he reached his nipples.He squeezed and tugged at one of the nubs,earning a slight moan from the boy below him.

Levi the kiss and smirked at Eren, "So you actually do like this." He said,still playing with his nipple."NO I DON'T!" Eren yelled at him.Levi's face darkened, and he pulled his hand back,gripping Eren's shirt.He pulled it over his head,leaving his top half exposed.

"For fucks sake!STOP!" Eren said,voice rising again.Levi ignored his command and started to kiss a trail from his mouth,over his jaw and throat,down to his nipples.

First he licked one of them before putting it in his mouth,circling his tongue over the sensitive nub,then giving the other the same treatment.
Eren tried to suppress his moans, by biting his lip 'No,I CAN'T enjoy this!' He thought.

The raven noticed this and bit down on the fleshy nub."FUCK!THAT HURT!" Levi looked up at him,"Good,it's supposed to.I want to hear you,my love." Eren looked at him in disgust "You do this to me and DARE call me that?!" He said as he tried to get his wrists free again,only earning him another painful bite from the raven.

"So,Eren,I'm giving you a choice:you can either behave and I'll make this enjoyable for the both of us,or I won't give a shirt if I hurt you." The boy was silent for a moment before answering, "You can go fuck yourself!"

Seconds after realizing what he just said,his eyes widened and he knew, that was a BAD idea.

Levi responded by pressing a bruising kiss to his lips,his free hand making quick work of Eren's pants and boxers.

Without delay, he pushed one of his fingers inside the brunette "I don't want to hurt you TOO much,but you brought this on yourself."

Eren squirmed,while it wasn't quite painful (yet) it was uncomfortable as hell.That changed however,as Levi pushed in a second and not long after a third finger,neglecting to give him any pleasure, and just trying to loosen him up.

Eren yelled at him to stop, but Levi only laughed."Stop acting like such a bitch,that is nothing." He told the boy,grinning as he took his fingers out of Eren, to pull his own pants down,along with his underwear.

Eren stared at Levi's erection,gulping as he took in the size of him.
Levi smirked,noticing his gaze, and looked down at the boy."My,my, if you wouldn't struggle so much, I would say you quite enjoy this, Eren." He said, as he brushed his hand over the boy's erect cock.

"I'M NOT!" Eren screamed.

Levi's eyes narrowed and his voice became cold like ice "I told you NOT to yell at me,DIDN'T I?!" Levi pulled out a strap from Eren's bedside table, and tied his hands to the headboard.

"I'm going to enjoy this,YOU on the other hand...won't." With that Levi took a firm hold of his hips,before pushing in, in one thrust,making Eren scream out in pain.

He slowly pulled out to the tip,only to thrust back in again,each time with more force than the last.

"PLEASE!STOP!IT HURTS!" Eren pleaded."You brought this on yourself,Darling." Levi told him with a glare.
At this point Eren was crying, he kept apologizing,for what he didn't know.He just wanted this to end.

Levi went faster and harder with each thrust, leaving bruises on the boy's hips.

He pulled Eren's hips towards him,in time to meet his thrusts.Purposefully avoiding his prostate, since he wanted to teach him a lesson.

Eren pleaded for him to stop, but that only made him go harder,not even stopping when he heard the squelching of Eren's blood.

For Eren it felt like hours until Levi finally came inside of him, with a shout of his name.

For some reason, his name coming from Levi like that had him cumming between both of their stomachs.How that turned him on to the point where he came untouched,he didn't know.

The feeling of Levi's cum inside him made him feel nauseous, but he didn't say anything in fear of being hurt more.

After Levi rode out his orgas, he pulled out of the boy,looking at his now blood and cum covered hole.
Levi grinned "Let this be a lesson to you.You belong to ME, and you have NO right to refuse me.I WILL get what I want." He said and stood up to put his pants back on,before untying Eren.

"Now, go take a shower, as much as I like the look of my cum in you,you're filthy." With that he left the room.

Eren tried to get up,feeling a sharp pain in his backside,causing him to fall down again a few times.After another couple attempts,he managed to get to the shower.
He turned the water to almost scalding hot,scrubbing until part of his skin started to bleed.

Eren tried to get the feeling of Levi's touch on his skin off, but he just couldn't.
A good 10 minutes later,he gave up.

He went to his bed and looked the mess on it with disgust.Changing the sheets, he dug out a new pair of clothes,planning to burn the old ones and the sheets if he ever got the chance to do so.

He laid on his bed and curled up into a tight ball,hugging his legs to his chest, he started crying.

Why would the man he loved do this to him? Especially when he,apparently, had the same feelings for him?

It took him around 2 hours before he actually cried himself to sleep,still fearing seeing the raven tomorrow.

Luckily for him,he didn't know what said man had in mind for him.