Ohne Titel Teil9

"Where the fuck are you even taking me?" The brunet asked.
He could hear birds chirping now and felt the sun on his skin,so they must have been outside.

"Eren I already told you,you'll see." The man pulling him along suddenly stopped,almost causing the younger to crash into him.
"Now hold still for a second." The raven instructed, and removed the blindfold from his eyes.

Eren opened his eyes slowly,waiting for them to adjust to the light.When he was able to see fine, his eyes widened.Before him was a field...a field of flowers.

"What...what the fuck?How...where are we?" He asked,shock evident in his voice.

"Well Eren,I told you I'd bring you outside,didn't I?" "Well yes but...this....how did you even find this-" he said before something hit him,"Hold on,what are you planning?"

Levi just looked at him confused,"Can't I bring the one I love to a nice place?" Eren frowned at that "Your version of love is fucked so forgive me for not trusting you.
"Eren you know each person shows their affection differently right?" The boy didn't answer and instead chose to look around,ignoring the raven beside him for now.

He took a few steps forward,laying down to feel the nice,soft grass below him. Levi stepped next to him,"Feeling comfortable down there?" He asked and Eren nodded."You know Eren,if you just behaved it could always be like this.It's not like I WANT to hurt you." Eren looked up at him, and he could see the sadness in Levi's eyes.

"I...guess you just wanna show me you care that way?" He said,more a question than anything.

The older sat down next to him,his eyes never leaving Eren's.

Slowly he leaned down,not wanting to scare the brunet,until his face was mere inches from his."Levi...what are you doing?" Eren asked."Can't you guess?" The raven replied and closed the small distance between them,taking Eren's lips with his own.

Shocked,the brunet's hands shot up to Levi's chest to push him away,"Levi thanks for taking me outside.It's nice and all but please,don't touch me right now."

Levi shook his head,"Tsk how many times do you want me to teach you that I OWN you,Eren?" He said and crashed his lips on Eren's again."I own you,Eren.Every little part of your skin,every hair on your body,I OWN you completely.Do you understand that?"

Eren shook his head no,"What the fuck?You don't own shit!" He said and pushed the raven off him.Scrambling to his feet he started to run,not knowing, but also not caring, where he was.

"You are going to regret this,Eren!" He heard Levi yell behind him and sped up,the only thing on his mind was to get as far away from the crazed man behind him as possible